We need players

Face it. We’ve been competitive all year, but when it comes down to it, we don’t have the bodies to get it done. CJH has done a wonderful job so far this year. Will be interesting to see how we do in the coming years once we develop some depth.
And an enema

Face it. We’ve been competitive all year, but when it comes down to it, we don’t have the bodies to get it done. CJH has done a wonderful job so far this year. Will be interesting to see how we do in the coming years once we develop some depth.
We knew that coming in...I for one am proud of the team. They never quit. For the idiots on here that are doing their usual complaining they can kiss my ass!!

It's funny because we have been hearing that same exact thing since Kiffin left, maybe even before. It may be true, this time, but you can't always be young and lack depth.

I do agree with you; however this time almost all of the “good” players (or most talented) left……..from a 3 win team……..and they still have a good shot at going 7-5 (regular season)…….which hasn’t been done in year 1 (of a new coach) since Fulmer (4-0 then 9-2-1).

I keep hearing that CJH hasn’t recruited much top tier talent. But as a head coach in the SEC, he hasn’t completed a single recruiting class. So that’s still an unknown in my opinion. Isn’t it a given the most talented players go into the major conferences ? So wouldn’t it be expected that he would not be landing a great class to this point in his career? A 7-5 season and seeing what we’ve put in the field this year should help on NSD.

It's funny because we have been hearing that same exact thing since Kiffin left, maybe even before. It may be true, this time, but you can't always be young and lack depth.
When they hired CJH they didn't hire twenty 5 stars. If people can't see the change that's happening they don't know Jack**** about the game!

Reactions: J C Higgins
Big time!!!

VN Store

Back