WE JUST BEAT the # 3 Team In The Country

I am VERY happy for Rick to be able to do that. We have our QB as far as I'm concerned. I know that I haven't been pro Rick, but after seeing what he did tonight in that environment and never giving up.....he's the man.

Great play by our defense too.

Just a heckuva game. Man..... :dance2: :dance: :clapping:

Originally posted by HilltopperVol@Sep 26, 2005 10:44 PM
Do you think that Casey is jealous?
[snapback]152287[/snapback]​

No, they're too tight.

He should be..He's not half the leadr Rick is..

This game was unbelieveable!! I say Rick should be our new QB, he played great!

This is one of the best comebacks in UT history. What a game!!!!!!!!!!!! :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

Don't overlook the game our defense played. They stayed at it and owned the second half. LSU has a QUALITY running back, great receivers, and a big line. And our guys put it all over them in the second half.

They gave us the ball every time we needed it and they deserve a major SLAP ON THE BACK!!!!!!!

Fourteen (14) of the LSU points were not their fault, so they, in effect, held the mighty Tigers to 13 points...what a defensive effort in a HOT stadium after flying down on the day of the game.

WAY TO GO DEFENSE and WAY TO GO VOLS!!!!!!!

I have to admit, that was one hell of a game. I went from laughing my ars off in the first half to laughing my ars off in the second half. The first half came from the comedy I was watching. The second half laughter came from us kicking butt. :good: :good: :good:

Les Miles just stood on the sidelines wiping his ars off as Riggs ran in. I love it.

Attachments

• LSU_fan.JPG
    LSU_fan.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 0
Originally posted by indyvol15@Sep 26, 2005 10:46 PM
He should be..He's not half the leadr Rick is..
[snapback]152303[/snapback]​

I so agree with that... I was never a Casey fan but liked Rick from last season... Aigne still has some growing up to do.

Originally posted by Chingchongchang@Sep 26, 2005 10:52 PM
I have to admit, that was one hell of a game.  I went from laughing my ars off in the first half to laughing my ars off in the second half.  The first half came from the comedy I was watching.  The second half laughter came from us kicking butt.  :good:  :good:  :good:

Les Miles just stood on the sidelines wiping his ars off as Riggs ran in.  I love it.
[snapback]152346[/snapback]​

He is about to smuggle a football out of the stadium.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What a game, Rick really pulled it out I am so proud of our team.
It is truly great to be a TENNESSEE VOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Casey made as many clutch plays as Rick did tonight. This family has been dedicated to our university.

Many thanks for that :post-20645-1119625378:

Originally posted by volinbham@Sep 26, 2005 10:56 PM
Casey made as many clutch plays as Rick did tonight.  This family has been dedicated to our university.

Many thanks for that  :post-20645-1119625378:
[snapback]152388[/snapback]​

hw overrated is erik ange

VN Store

Back