We had four WR's average over 14 yards a catch and..

It would help if JG learns to lead his receivers; more often than not, receivers have to come back, turn or leap for the ball as opposed to just catching it on their route.

I can agree with that, of course it would help a lot if they could actually beat press coverage and get open on a consistent basis.

It’s called a back shoulder throw... Watch the nfl and you will see throws just like the so called under thrown 50/50 balls every Sunday.

You are wrong and making excuses for the 2nd worst QB in the SEC.

JG under threw most of his passes and it just looked like a back shoulder throw.

Marquez Callaway is great at playing the ball and makes up for JG's lack of deep accuracy. Even if the receiver was open deep JG just couldn't make the throws.

Pe
You are wrong and making excuses for the 2nd worst QB in the SEC.

JG under threw most of his passes and it just looked like a back shoulder throw.

Marquez Callaway is great at playing the ball and makes up for JG's lack of deep accuracy. Even if the receiver was open deep JG just couldn't make the throws.
I don’t think you understand how important offensive line play is. When you get hit every other play, it’s gonna affect your accuracy. That being said Peyton Manning in his prime would’ve sucked behind the offensive line we have had the past two seasons. Honestly a lot of posters on here are to ignorant to know what they are seeing, and the qb is always to blame when someone who dosent know anything about football sees a passing play go bad.

Reactions: pimo1
Pe

I don’t think you understand how important offensive line play is. When you get hit every other play, it’s gonna affect your accuracy. That being said Peyton Manning in his prime would’ve sucked behind the offensive line we have had the past two seasons. Honestly a lot of posters on here are to ignorant to know what they are seeing, and the qb is always to blame when someone who dosent know anything about football sees a passing play go bad.

Couldn't be more false and illogical.

The o-line is bad, but is especially bad at run blocking not as much pass blocking. Yes there are busted plays from the offensive line missing their pass blocking assignments, but more often than not the problem is JG just being clueless that a blitz is even coming.

Most of the problem is JG's inability to sense pressure, escape pressure, read the defensive alignment pre-snap or get the ball out of his hand to a hot route. All of this can be fixed, but after 3 years in a program and leading the team for two seasons we have seen almost no improvement in his game regardless of the line play.

Last edited:
Reactions: IH8TheHaslams
Couldn't be more false and illogical.

The o-line is bad, but is especially bad at run blocking not as much pass blocking. Yes there are busted plays from the offensive line missing their pass blocking assignments, but more often than not the problem is JG just being clueless that a blitz is even coming.

Most of the problem is JG's inability to sense pressure, escape pressure, read the defensive alignment pre-snap or get the ball out of his hand to a hot route. All of this can be fixed, but after 3 years in a program and leading the team for two seasons we have seen almost no improvement in his game regardless of the line play.
As I said before it’s always the quarterbacks fault when you don’t understand what you are looking at.
If it was as simple as benching Guarantano to make our offense flourish don’t you think Jeremy Pruitt (who has millions riding in the success of this team) would have done so? Guarantano is not the problem, our offensive line has been the problem for the last two years. Hopefully the new recruits can help early, and make the oline respectable again. If they do look for Guarantano to all the sudden be much better at “reading defenses and picking up blitzes”.

As I said before it’s always the quarterbacks fault when you don’t understand what you are looking at.
If it was as simple as benching Guarantano to make our offense flourish don’t you think Jeremy Pruitt (who has millions riding in the success of this team) would have done so? Guarantano is not the problem, our offensive line has been the problem for the last two years. Hopefully the new recruits can help early, and make the oline respectable again. If they do look for Guarantano to all the sudden be much better at “reading defenses and picking up blitzes”.

Blame everyone but the leader of the offense that touches the ball every play.

JG won't even be considered for the NFL. He isn't skilled enough. He is a game manager and will never be anything more.

The Seahawks have had a terrible offensive line for 7 years and produce great offenses every single year.

You need to shake yourself out of the homer coma. The QB makes the plays.

JG won't even be considered for the NFL. He isn't skilled enough. He is a game manager and will never be anything more.

The Seahawks have had a terrible offensive line for 7 years and produce great offenses every single year.

Your arguments put too much emphasis on one player. Ok a QB touches the ball every play. Who blocks for the QB every play? Does the QB catch his own passes?

Very few of us thought Dobbs would get drafted, myself included. I was wrong. JG has the skills to be an NFL QB. Can he put everything together enough to do so? I hope so.

Seattle hasn’t had the worst OL in the NFL. Not even close. They have also had beast mode for most of those years. Also, how many OCs, QB, HC and QB coaches has Wilson had in the past few years?

You need to stop putting so much emphasis on the QB. Alabama should be proof enough that QBs aren’t as important as you think.

Lmao. Nathan Peterman got a shot in the nfl, I’d bet Guarantano will also. Your aggressive ignorance is amusing.

Lmao. Nathan Peterman got a shot in the nfl, I’d bet Guarantano will also. Your aggressive ignorance is amusing.
Peterman actually produced in a college offense and was also one of the worst QBs in the history of the NFL. I can't even imagine how bad JG would be in the NFL. What has JG done besides be an embarrassment to this football program? Lmfao

I genuinely cringe and get embarrassed watching our clueless QB stand in the pocket and just wait to get drilled.

I'm fine with disagreeing, but you can't deny that JG is an absolute bust.

Goat1.png

Last edited:
Peterman actually produced in a college offense and was also one of the worst QBs in the history of the NFL. I can't even imagine how bad JG would be in the NFL. What has JG done besides be an embarrassment to this football program? Lmfao

I genuinely cringe and get embarrassed watching our clueless QB stand in the pocket and just wait to get drilled.

I'm fine with disagreeing, but you can't deny that JG is an absolute bust.

View attachment 197364
You're fine with disagreeing but if someone disagrees they are wrong.. which is it? Do you understand the concept of words having meanings? I think the Parallels drawn between JG and Dobbs are quite apt. Everyone was on Dobbs the same way till he shut everyone up his last 2 years. Dobbs also played behind horrendous Lines JG was in a much worse situation. But now those guys have grown with him and we have new talent coming in. Maybe this is his year to shine. Look up the word Hyperbole then stop practicing it so much.

VN Store

Back