We Got Our Wish

Lol. It’s not a good hire for us. Napier is a much better Xs and Os coach than UF has had in quite awhile. There will be no difference in the out comes of our games. UF beats us by 21+ next year in Neyland.
I'm tired of reading this same crap from you. I've got a grand that will take that bet. You interested or just trolling? I'm sure one of these kids on the board know how we can both deposit $1000 into some account or app.

I'm tired of reading this same crap from you. I've got a grand that will take that bet. You interested or just trolling? I'm sure one of these kids on the board know how we can both deposit $1000 into some account or app.

I don’t want you to lose $1000 bucks. Keep your money. And if we beat UF, you can make fun of me. I would love to see your retort as to why my rationale is faulty.

Reactions: Flipdaddy
It seems everyone was wanting the Gators to hire Napier. They did so hoping that's a good thing for us.
Napier will be a better recruiter which is an issue. No matter how lackluster or mediocre the coach Tennessee hasn’t been able to solve the Florida problem routinely anyways to this point.

I'm still in shock that Tucker got 95 million from MSU. No oil money there to my knowledge. A&M will get their money back if they win. Those extra 20k seats they've been filling will pay for the renovations. If they win.
Franklin got 75 million and 10 years for finishing 9th in the Big 10 including a loss to Illinois

Napier will be a better recruiter which is an issue. No matter how lackluster or mediocre the coach Tennessee hasn’t been able to solve the Florida problem routinely anyways to this point.

Tennessee has invented ways to blow this game. Not surprising considering 11years Vols were coached by the 3 Stooges

Franklin got 75 million and 10 years for finishing 9th in the Big 10 including a loss to Illinois
Big difference though. Franklin is not a first year head coach and has had Penn St in the Top 20 almost every year. Hell he won 9 games his 2nd year at Vandy, That doesn't happen. I'm shocked any first year head coach could become one of the highest paid coaches in the country. But it's not my money.

Tennessee has invented ways to blow this game. Not surprising considering 11years Vols were coached by the 3 Stooges
This is true. But Spurrier and Meyer also beat us regularly. I think I read they were like 28-7 the last 35 against us. Just sickening. Maybe next year we break the curse.

Reactions: 08Vol
This is true. But Spurrier and Meyer also beat us regularly. I think I read they were like 28-7 the last 35 against us. Just sickening. Maybe next year we break the curse.

Hell, Fulmer also beat Spurrier while he was in Fla as much if not more than anyone. Fulmer never beat Meyer but UM was hungry & Fulmer wasnt (plus got screwed on horrible call in ‘06)

Spurrier & Meyer are among the best 5 coaches in SEC history in last 50 yrs IMO. I don’t think Mullen, McElwain & Muschamp compare. Florida went low and Tennessee went lower.

Lol. It’s not a good hire for us. Napier is a much better Xs and Os coach than UF has had in quite awhile. There will be no difference in the out comes of our games. UF beats us by 21+ next year in Neyland.
Based on what? Was it his first stint as an OC at Clemson where he got fired or his second stint as an OC at Arizona State where they went 7-6 and the head coach Todd Graham got fired after the season? He has very little coordinator experience and never really stuck around long enough to show he's some great Xs and Os guy. He could be really successful at Florida, but right now he's a risky hire that's completely based on his success at a small school and on a recruiting reputation mostly earned at Alabama under Saban.

Hell, Fulmer also beat Spurrier while he was in Fla as much if not more than anyone. Fulmer never beat Meyer but UM was hungry & Fulmer wasnt (plus got screwed on horrible call in ‘06)

Spurrier & Meyer are among the best 5 coaches in SEC history in last 50 yrs IMO.
Yes they are two of the best. I don't recall Fulmer's record against Spurrier but I'm guessing Spurrier won about 2 of 3. If I remember we would win by 2-3 points and he would slaughter us. He definitely loved beating us. I guess getting spurned in high school left a bad taste. Plus he interviewed for an OC job here and was turned down. I'm just ready to beat them!

But many on here did. I don't know about keeping Mullen. He was 5-0 against us. Then again even Muschamp had a winning record against us. Hopefully the Florida curse subsides. I'm sick of losing to them!
Many on here wanted Mullen too and anyone else that wasn’t going to happen, so 🤷🏻‍♂️

VN Store

Back