We gonna be good this year?

I don’t care much for gambling(on the field), but taking our shots when timing is right, I say, “Pruitt should do it.”, on both sides of the ball. With JC running offense, I don’t expect to anything about being behind the chains. Even when it’s 2nd and 10, I expect some plays to be called to keep the chains moving, or go for the throat again. Daggers are underrated. Take our shots and make them count.

Same on defense. Jump a few routes, send the kitchen sink, make them take the big hits.

Pruitt exposed Auburn last year. That’s the standard for this year. Expose and exploit the other team’s weaknesses.

Reactions: Booker512
I do sort of feel like FL, GA and Bama have had some relatively disruptive offseasons compared to us.

UGA with a lot of staff turn over. Promoted guys from within, always a risk. Guys getting arrested in the spring Etc.

FL with the domestic violence incidents, players leaving, not getting in, Mullen shutting down media access due to domestic violence questions, etc.

Bama with a lot of staff turnover. Losing Jalen Hurts. Etc.

Meanwhile, we added some good, experienced coaches at positions we needed, had a pretty good recruiting cycle, no major player discipline issues. We had a few guys leave or retire. But none of it seemed like scandal was behind it.

If I were putting money down, I’d say 7 wins. But just sitting around bullchittin, I could talk my way up to 8-9 wins with the right breaks and a little luck. 😅

UGa is gonna be the same no matter what. Whatever mental block they have once they get to title games is almost Tennessee like

Mullen is losing control and doesent want to face the music imo.

There are peewee coaches that could coach at Bama and the results would be the same.

Just my 2 cents...

6 or 7 wins at the most. We still lack quality depth and that will hurt in the long run.

Reactions: 08Vol
1 to 2 wins better maybe.

So not “good” but I bet we’ll be improved. If not it’s going to be a LONG season.

I think how well we do against Florida is going to be linked to how well they play Miami.

If they lose to Miami week 0, with every football fan in the continental US watching the only game on TV, Dan Mullen’s seat could go from basically fine to 7th circle of hell hot over one night. The issues off the field and then a loss like that to an arch rival. Yikes.

I don’t see them losing to Miami. But it IS football. I think those guys on the team at Miami would run through a brick wall for Manny Diaz too. Crazy stuff happens.

I’ll say 7 wins because I think the Chaney effect will be felt and the defense will be improved, especially in the secondary

Asking for a friend.

I love you all.
200.gif

VN Store

Back