We are not the only fan base tired of losing!!!!

Hasn't beat tOSU yet
Beating or losing to 1 team don’t make your season. He can go 11-1 every year and only lose could be to OSU and he not getting fired. Do they wanna win that game of course they do. but would you take a coach right now that goes 10-2 or 11-1 and lost to Florida or Bama most years or would you rather go 2-10 and only wins are against Florida and Bama?

Beating or losing to 1 team don’t make your season. He can go 11-1 every year and only lose could be to OSU and he not getting fired. Do they wanna win that game of course they do. but would you take a coach right now that goes 10-2 or 11-1 and lost to Florida or Bama most years or would you rather go 2-10 and only wins are against Florida and Bama?
Except his best record so far is 10-3 and finishing 3rd in his half of the conference (the harder half but still). The problem is that 1 loss (if they only lost to tOSU) would likely keep them out of the playoffs as tOSU is likely to be playing for first as well. I think he'll "retire" before getting fired (not that I said anything about him getting fired so I don't really get your point).

Well we don't beat either with any regularity (and haven't for quite some time) so at Tennessee I'd take 10 wins (which hasn't happened since 2007 and only 4 times in the last 20 years).

What's particularly frustrating to Michiganders is that they've had multiple openings/chances to win the division but they've blown it with losses to Ohio St. Happened in 2016 and last year. That is a huge game for them, and Harbaugh hasn't been able to beat them even once.

What's particularly frustrating to Michiganders is that they've had multiple openings/chances to win the division but they've blown it with losses to Ohio St. Happened in 2016 and last year. That is a huge game for them, and Harbaugh hasn't been able to beat them even once.
And he's 2-2 against MSU

Reactions: 05_never_again
And he's 2-2 against MSU
Yep. Losses to Ohio St and Michigan St doomed him in 2015. His relative lack of success at Michigan so far has been determined by just a handful of games; it really isn't an overstatement to say their season hinges on just one or two games. In 2016, they even had that inexplicable loss to Iowa yet still had a chance to win the division against Ohio St but lost.

He simply just hasn't won enough games that have mattered. He is 3-1 against Penn St, but 0-1 against Notre Dame, 2-2 against Michigan St, 0-4 against Ohio St, and 1-3 in bowl games.

Taggart's got a $17 million buyout! LOL He's there this and next year fo' sho'!! LOL

Another football power lost in the wilderness. Off the top of my head here are the teams struggling to gain traction:

Tennessee
UCLA
Nebraska
Florida State

FSU has had recent success so it’s not such a big deal but the rest have been down for decades.

I just had an idea. Take these 4 teams and have a post season playoff. You don't even have to wait until after the conference championship games, you can have the first round on that day, since none of these teams will be busy that day.
Championship of the playoff would be played in Vanderbilt's stadium.

I just had an idea. Take these 4 teams and have a post season playoff. You don't even have to wait until after the conference championship games, you can have the first round on that day, since none of these teams will be busy that day.
Championship of the playoff would be played in Vanderbilt's stadium.
That's a great idea - I actually think we'd beat UCLA.

VN Store

Back