We are Kentucky’s daddy

sounds pretty equal. Although I would say the Mississippi teams are stronger overall than last year Arkansas and Texas am

Everything changes week to week in college football. Just look at these boards:

Week 1: "Anything more than a 4 to 5 win season will be a good season."
Week 4: "I don't see more than 2 more wins on the schedule." "Heupel isn't the answer long term." "We're in an endless cycle." "We won't beat Ole Miss (or anyone else other than Vandy and South Alabama.)"
Week 7: "We gonna whip dey azz!"

LSU is just plain awful. Bunch of talented kids with an absolute incompetent for a HC. Now O has taken to throwing the players under the bus. I think he did it previous to this game. He did it I believe at the half and after the game. That locker room is toxic.

You can watch almost any of their other games besides LSU. MU held him to 55% completions and 179 yds with a TD and INT in a game that was competitive throughout.... you know that D that everyone declared the worst in CFB after UT whacked them?

UF held him to 87 yds with a TD and INT on 7 for 17 completions. He was 15/22 for 102 yds and a INT vs USCe.

He has good physical talent. Maybe LSU helped him turn the corner? But on the whole this year he hasn't been all that good.
Ha you are right. I am wrong. Seemed like he had well over that... he sucks lol

Lol UK has one decent win over Florida where Florida gave the game away. No one respects UK which is why they are still ranked so low. Chattanooga and SC both could’ve beaten them on on drive

If UK has only "one decent win" over Florida, how many "decent wins" does UT have this year??

The general premise of the thread that UT owns Kentucky, lock, stock and barrel is absolutely correct. If this was started on Rupps Rafters about basketball it would be praised and any pro-Tennesse posters would be banned for saying things like your statement there.
No they wouldn't lol. The difference being Kentucky fans can come in and say things that are snarky and witty but not disrespectful. Tennessee fans struggle to keep things from getting personal in any argument. I've been told by multiple UT fans that they would pray for my sister to be raped. I'm lucky I don't have a sister lol....but still...statements like that are the reasons why you can't stay on RR.

You have that backwards
I will admit that I am wrong about Ky Jelly QB apparently he only threw for approx 150 but your comment about scheme not being a factor is comical. The guy can throw, and he would do much better in Huepel's scheme, but upon further review he just had a decent game that was his best

True. By the time we meet, we'll probably be talking **** about basketball.
I don't even want to think about basketball season! That's upsetting to even think that its this close. Before you know it we will be in bowl season thinking about the next season already.

No they wouldn't lol. The difference being Kentucky fans can come in and say things that are snarky and witty but not disrespectful. Tennessee fans struggle to keep things from getting personal in any argument. I've been told by multiple UT fans that they would pray for my sister to be raped. I'm lucky I don't have a sister lol....but still...statements like that are the reasons why you can't stay on RR.

This statement would get you banned on Rupps Rafters. They are the most oversensitive cry babies on the internet. Quite famous for it. That's why you see virtually no posts from opposing fans on there.

This statement would get you banned on Rupps Rafters. They are the most oversensitive cry babies on the internet. Quite famous for it. That's why you see virtually no posts from opposing fans on there.

Bleeds over to game days as well.

VN Store

Back