We are #4 most annoying fan base. But #1 in mediocre programs!

Lol, biggest bunch of frigging crybabies ever. Ever!!

"Stop saying we're relevant"
"Stop saying we're gonna beat Florida"
"Stop setting yourself up for disappointment "
"Stop saying Vandy sucks"
"Stop saying you think Pruitt is a good coach"

Just stop getting any enjoyment at all out of it because you're making others miserable and embarrassing them on the internet.
Should easily be number 1.
Need America to log in then hold a recount.

Doing my graduate thesis in Male Studies, and I can tell you this is all the result of "Vol Privilege". Whether we realize it or not, we're all guilty of Vol bias, and subconsciously discriminate against all other fan bases - some are suggesting we should pay reparations, and that the cisvolgendered among us that identify as males should disavow our cisvolnormative orthodoxy, grow mullets, and wear jorts and bras. Personally I'm disgusted with my privileged upbringing. But, hey, we're number 4!

Simmer down, Beto.

1983.gif

Doing my graduate thesis in Male Studies, and I can tell you this is all the result of "Vol Privilege". Whether we realize it or not, we're all guilty of Vol bias, and subconsciously discriminate against all other fan bases - some are suggesting we should pay reparations, and that the cisvolgendered among us that identify as males should disavow our cisvolnormative orthodoxy, grow mullets, and wear jorts and bras. Personally I'm disgusted with my privileged upbringing. But, hey, we're number 4!
At least you're the most self-aware woke bro on here.

Funny how we have been irrelevant since Fulmer was fired. This is coming from someone who wanted him gone. Looking back at myself then, I would kick that guy in the nuts. LOL
Almost guarantee you bro, give this current head coach and staff a little time without the whining and moaning of the typical VN, you'll get the chance to redeem yourself. This is a real ball staff.

So you actually don't think we are relevant. Why do you post? The mid-90's statement was a slam at UT. We will be more than relevant very soon, despite what the miserable minority think.
We haven't been relevant in a long, long time and still aren't relevant. However, I think Pruitt has us going in the right direction.

I have no doubt that we belong in the top 10. But how is it possible that Michigan isn’t in the top 5.

Does the statement, “We’re not saying we’re the best but when the best get together they talk about us.” - apply?

UCF "fans" are the most annoying to me.. Magically won a National Championship out of thin air...
We gotta admit the year they claimed the NC they were snubbed out of the playoff. They deserved to be there.

They didnt play a top 20 team during the season but beat Auburn in the bowl game
Ahhhh. Ok....... I remember them being underdogs in over half their games it seemed like and they just kept winning. Makes more sense now. Didn’t know that

If anything, the memes are keeping us relevant at the moment. Objectively, no, Tennessee hasn’t really accomplished anything of note since appearing in the 2007 SEC championship game. View attachment 216777
This is eye opening for sure. Best fans in the country for still putting 80,000-100,000 fans in the seats on any given Saturday.

UCF "fans" are the most annoying to me.. Magically won a National Championship out of thin air...

You think so? Been down here with them for 15 years now and they just kind of remind me of Vandy fans back in the 90s. That "football Saturday's is more of a social event / We won a game? Well let's jump on that bandwagon!!" kind of attitude.......and that's even if you can find a UCF fan in melting pot central Florida. Would have to go gator 🌈 fans as the most annoying here all the way.

VN Store

Back