We’re scoring 35+ on the Georgia D

If Hooker does not get hurt during the game we break 20. UGA will not score 40, they cannot run the ball worth a tinker's damn.

Problem is those tight ends they have. No one has been able to stop them. They get 30+.

Georgia has played 9 games……..and given up less than 60 points total.

They give up less than 7 per game.

I think Tennessee can score…….but probably not 35 or more………that’s more than Clemson, Arkansas, Auburn, Kentucky and Florida scored………combined.

Reactions: vol94
They haven’t faced anything like our O, and they haven’t been tested with the deep ball. Heup scored like 10 points a minute tonight. Keep it rolling!

No, not going to happen. What worries me are series like that 1st and goal at the 5. We completed melted down.

I dont see 35 or the win. But, more than 14 would be better than anyone else this year. Three scores and one of them on the ground would be a moral victory in my opinion.

Jordan Davis should be a Heisman candidate.

I have never witnessed so many negative people in my life. You act like Ga can’t be beat. Any team can go down on any given Saturday, simply look at how the Gamecocks laid it on Florida today. I am glad that some on here was not under my command in Iraq and Afghanistan, the negativity is demoralizing.

Giving up less than 10 per game. Worst part is how physical they are and how fragile we are. Evans will be lucky to play more than 5 snaps per game the remainder of the season.

If we break 20 it’ll be shocking. That UGA defense is the best I’ve seen in the SEC in a long time.

The best defense imo (modern football) is the 92 Bama defense. This UGA D is close to them, maybe better. I’m too lazy to google but I bet the total points allowed are similar between both their defenses.

Go Vols!

VN Store

Back