Wayne Chism

Catbone

Hit me baby one more time
I hate hate hate the NBA but it'll be an absolute treat too watch Wheezy play at the next level. He is such a likable guy and I wish him the best! Lets win a few more first though before that happens. :rock:

As I have said many times;

Chissle is the Shissle! :rock::rock::rock::rock:

I to have to say... Chism is THE man!!! No basketball player has ever won more games here and that's no coincidence!!l!!

Not only has he won so many games this year...... But just the look on his face tonight.......HE WANTS TO WIN! He isn't worried about the NBA he is worried about being a vol and representing this great nation of VOLS!!!! V,B

With more games played than anyone... ever, and now an Elite 8, Wayne Chism is now the face of Tennessee basketball.

Not only has he won so many games this year...... But just the look on his face tonight.......HE WANTS TO WIN! He isn't worried about the NBA he is worried about being a vol and representing this great nation of VOLS!!!! V,B

Truth, hope to see him in the league next year schooling more peeps.

Last edited:
It appears that tonight Wayne Chism passed Chris Lofton on the all-time points list. He now has 1573 to Lofton's 1572.

He really did. He looked like he'd kill a man to get that win. He was playing with fire for sure.

VN Store

Back