Way too early preseason USA top 25

What impressed you the most about Monkens ability as a play caller? 2018 in Tampa or 1998 at eastern Michigan? He was hired after both seasons. Because that his resume as an OC without a HC calling plays for him.

And they have 1 WR, that's a known as far as skill position guys. I bet he gets doubled this year.

Monken will have more talent than he ever has. They have elite skill players. Not just good ones. They will have a great running game. I don’t expect any drop off in offensive production. I think they will be much better offensively.

Monken will have more talent than he ever has. They have elite skill players. Not just good ones. They will have a great running game. I don’t expect any drop off in offensive production. I think they will be much better offensively.
Which of their elite skill guys impressed you other than Pickens? The TE that hasnt taken a snap, the RB that hasnt played much (either of them), or the highly rated WRs that either stay injured or the bust? Or is Newman the Wake Forest QB that excelled at playing really bad teams and ghosting against teams with a pulse?

Its unreasonable to expect a team replacing a 3 year starter QB, 4 Oline, 3 WRs, TE, adding OC with 1 year experience, a new offensive system, an Oline coach that is moving from a power/man scheme to a zone blocking, etc to just one in and click on day one. That's just not something talent alone can overcome.

Reactions: Behr and Tnslim1

VN Store

Back