WAY early but ?

Roosta

I'm looking for two UT vs USC tickets for this football season and I KNOW its early but what is the best way to get them without having to sell my firstborn child.

I'm a Gamecock, but my girlfriend is a Vol.
since we're coming back to Neyland this year We'd liek to go

Buy them from a scalper before the game. Face value tickets will be available unless the Cocks and the Vols are both undefeated at that point in the season. Face value tickets will be available.

well no one is perfect, but she's coming around to teh Dark Side. You GOTTA admit there's nothign like a girl who'll scream i love the Cocks and were shirts saying it to family functions.:yes:

We live in Augusta and Knox isn't exactly like Columbia is an hour away its more like 5-6 hours and thats humpin it for the chance to get tickets. Preciate it guys

I actually pull for Tenessee until they play my alma mater b/c I EFFIN DESPISE the incestual flea-bags in Athens, I can smell it all teh way in Augusta.

Florida is so...tempermental and holier than thou art. but thats okay b/c We're the Cocky new kid on the street ready to take names

Buy them from a scalper before the game. Face value tickets will be available unless the Cocks and the Vols are both undefeated at that point in the season. Face value tickets will be available.
Yeah, what he said.

VN Store

Back