WATE trying to help the Vols

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Link: WATE

They have a pre-formatted letter to the Orange Bowl and the Capital One Bowl. All you have to do is fill in your name, location, and email address. Here is a copy of the letter:
----------------------------

To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing to encourage you to invite The University Of Tennessee to your bowl game in Florida on January 1. As you know, the Vols are coming off of an impressive 10-2 season and a top 10 ranking. That includes a six-game winning streak to close the season, a winning streak likely longer than any other team you may be considering.

The Vols have also proved that playing in Florida is right for them. Not only did they defeat the Florida Gators in Gainesville, but they also defeated Miami in the Orange Bowl, the first visiting victor since 1999.

Most importantly, Volunteer fans are loyal and will take this passion to your bowl game. The stands will be packed with the Vol nation. You have a few good teams to choose from, but none would top the atmosphere Vols fans will bring. It is getting colder in Tennessee and we want to go to Florida!

Freak, I hope you don't mind but I posted this link on another board. I figured the more responses, the better for the Vols. Did I do bad?

VN Store

Back