Watching with a Bama fan tonight?

My son and I will be watching the game tonight with my father in law. He loves his Tide, but actually he's a great guy and not obnoxious. Anyone else watching with a Bammer tonight or have any crazy or funny stories of watching games with opposing fans?
That's ok jmay8. you don't have to apologize.

Reactions: jmay8
I'm usually down south watching with my extended fam, so I feel your pain. I know it all too well. This year I bought a new house, so the trip's were cancelled. Best advice is to keep your mouth shut, and try not to be too insulting. They have too much ammo to get into a mouth war during the game. Be humbled, as you should be, because It saves families. This game ruins lives.

I hate how the bamers attempt to change history. They talk of the 90s and their hate for Fulmer “cause things he did” when they were the ones cheatin like hell! Spurrier, Houston Nutt & Fulmer called them out on it.

Only thing Fulmer did was beat that ass.

I have found that people who have been ‘Bama fans since at least the 90s’ are less obnoxious. They remember when the Tide weren’t always winning and thus are *a little* more humble. Those who jumped on the bandwagon during ‘Bama’s most recent run of dominance are nearly insufferable. Some have no memory of the Tide being regular losers and feel entitled to vicarious victory.
NOPE

My son and I will be watching the game tonight with my father in law. He loves his Tide, but actually he's a great guy and not obnoxious. Anyone else watching with a Bammer tonight or have any crazy or funny stories of watching games with opposing fans?
Married to one so ummm yeahhhh

I have found that people who have been ‘Bama fans since at least the 90s’ are less obnoxious. They remember when the Tide weren’t always winning and thus are *a little* more humble. Those who jumped on the bandwagon during ‘Bama’s most recent run of dominance are nearly insufferable. Some have no memory of the Tide being regular losers and feel entitled to vicarious victory.
Yeah the entitled bandwagoners are insufferable. To me most of the older Bama fans are alright. I don’t like any opposing fans but if you take out the bandwagoners they’re a little more tolerable than your average Georgia or Florida fan.

Watching with my Son in Law who’s a Bammer but he’s a good young man. He doesn’t look @ it like the redneck religion most Bammers do …

VN Store

Back