Watching with a Bama fan tonight?

jmay8

My son and I will be watching the game tonight with my father in law. He loves his Tide, but actually he's a great guy and not obnoxious. Anyone else watching with a Bammer tonight or have any crazy or funny stories of watching games with opposing fans?

Reactions: ArdentVol
My wife (and our anniversary is tomorrow as well). Looking for the our first win against Bama since we got married. At least my brother in law is here too, he’s an Auburn fan, so the cheers will be louder for the Vols!

Not every Bama fan is a Bubba, but…99% would be a fair number that fit the obnoxious and intolerable fan. One of my best friends that I met in college playing baseball is a 1%er. Down to earth and level headed.

Every fan base has bad fans, we have our share as well, but they still Vols in the end. Sort of reminds me of my family.

Reactions: jmay8
My wife (and our anniversary is tomorrow as well). Looking for the our first win against Bama since we got married. At least my brother in law is here too, he’s an Auburn fan, so the cheers will be louder for the Vols!
Same to you, don't get in the dog house!

Not every Bama fan is a Bubba, but…99% would be a fair number that fit the obnoxious and intolerable fan. One of my best friends that I met in college playing baseball is a 1%er. Down to earth and level headed.

Every fan base has bad fans, we have our share as well, but they still Vols in the end. Sort of reminds me of my family.
Fyp

Reactions: AllVols
I have found that people who have been ‘Bama fans since at least the 90s’ are less obnoxious. They remember when the Tide weren’t always winning and thus are *a little* more humble. Those who jumped on the bandwagon during ‘Bama’s most recent run of dominance are nearly insufferable. Some have no memory of the Tide being regular losers and feel entitled to vicarious victory.

My son and I will be watching the game tonight with my father in law. He loves his Tide, but actually he's a great guy and not obnoxious. Anyone else watching with a Bammer tonight or have any crazy or funny stories of watching games with opposing fans?

I think Bama fans should watch a game with any Tennesse fan who is a Norman Bates type. The world might be a better place once Mother does her thing.

Wanna know what Tennessee fans and Alabama fans have in common?

None of them actually went to Alabama..

yeah, my wife
probably in separate rooms

VN Store

Back