Watching Ole Miss vs Michigan Women

alexvol

Ole Miss taking the Wolverines to the woodshed ...leading by 20 .....57-37.Ole Miss as predicted by many will be good this year.

for the first three quarters the old miss defense held Michigan to 7-44 16% Mich was undefeated and won their first two games of the bahama trip.

I think Michigan became a respectable team primarily because of Naz Hillmon. After she graduated in 2021, they were a decent team last year but were noticeable weaker as shown by how they did in conference play and the NCAA’s. I suspect they won’t be any stronger this year.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I think Michigan became a respectable team primarily because of Naz Hillmon. After she graduated in 2021, they were a decent team last year but were noticeable weaker as shown by how they did in conference play and the NCAA’s. I suspect they won’t be any stronger this year.

Ole Miss has a good coach; give her time, she will continue to win. Furthermore, Dawn Staley has taken her under her wing and given her some good advice. A SC fan told me that after Ole Miss beat SC, her boosters told her not to help any more coaches!!!

Reactions: mcannon1

VN Store

Back