Watching Nico

Yeah maybe. He just better not get hurt.

I don't know.. I guess I'm tired of all the hype. He hasn't proven anything as far as I am concerned. I guess he's good at marketing himself.

I don't know.. I guess I'm tired of all the hype. He hasn't proven anything as far as I am concerned. I guess he's good at marketing himself.
Well then you shouldn’t follow recruiting. Every player in the top 10 gets this type of hype if not more

Reactions: pricevol5

And the only thing you have proven is that you sir are a complete ass hole.... I thought I had my moments also but Nico is one of the top 5 prospects in the entire class. He has shown up and showed put at every camp this summer and earned his rankings.... Unlike the Manning boy. So hats off for your great comments

Reactions: ATCVolinmn

What an unnecessary comment.

If you’re tired of it then simply stop following his recruitment.

Simple as that.

You jelly. We have the 5th best player in the nation and you hate it. Who cares what he done in high school you said! If he did nothing no one would know him that's how it works. You are the worst fan ever.

VN Store

Back