Watching CBS pre-game show.....

20 mins. on Purdue and their big man.............NOTHING.......about TN.....NOTHING! The talking heads really want Purdue to win.

Edey is a 7"4" giant. Based on what they've seen they expect him to be unstoppable. They are starting to get a sense of who they think would create the best block buster match-up in the finals. Edey still needs someone to feed him the ball. I expect the Vols to make that very difficult.

This really is a bad matchup for us and Purdue is playing really good ball right now I’m afraid this could get ugly today. Hope I’m wrong

It’s just funny that we have the most electric player in the sport, Dalton Knecht, which should be a media gold mine for pre-game discussion but the attention he gets pales in comparison to the big oaf. Hope DK has a legacy game today and forces people to talk about him.

20 mins. on Purdue and their big man.............NOTHING.......about TN.....NOTHING! The talking heads really want Purdue to win.
I was watching too, they said can't wait to the Purdue vs UConn matchup will be epic. and the girl think she a former UConn player she exclaimed, that all I waiting for. Fo sure.

Good. I want all the doubt and skepticism. Give everyone else the hype. . Will make it sweeter. Better to be aiming for the target than to be wearing the target. All eyes and pressure on them.

If Edey ever gets hurt they’d fold instantly. It’s not that they aren’t a talented team without him, but when your entire game plan revolves around a walking mountain who the refs refuse to call a foul on, I doubt they’d adjust to the sudden change.

Edey is protected by the officials.

It’s pretty damn obvious at this point.

Only him could legitimate tackle a player to the ground and not get a foul called.
Considering how many FTs he’s taken this year, it’s not really debatable.

Edey is protected by the officials.

It’s pretty damn obvious at this point.

Only him could legitimate tackle a player to the ground and not get a foul called.
And he's really not that good.
7 teams in 4 years in NBA with a total of 225 career points

VN Store

Back