Watch Zook Cry Video

volunteer04

First Coast News Video Check out this link

DSC_1635-lg.jpg

Big Boys Don't Cry

You actually relish in the pain of this guy? Pathetic. Please let us know when you loose your job...we'd like to see that video so we can laugh at your ass.

Attachments

• phil.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 0
I feel sorry for the Zook train because he was never qualified for the position. I do love and relish the agony, pain, frustration that Gator nation is in. I hope they lose the rest of their games and one third of their players revolt and leave the team.

Zook should go be under a great coach for a few years to learn and then go play head coach at a smaller school to get some OJT.

Originally posted by BHAMVOLFAN@Oct 27, 2004 5:49 PM
You actually relish in the pain of this guy? Pathetic. Please let us know when you loose your job...we'd like to see that video so we can laugh at your ass.

I agree. What's funny about watching a broken man who feels totally humiliated break down and cry in front of TV cameras? I feel sorry for the poor guy.

I don't care if he is a rival . . . this is classless.

:lame:

We all knew it was coming, the guy after Spurrier would be unjustly scrutinized. But at the same time he wanted the job, and he knew the downfalls. I feel for him only because he got in WAY over his head.

Originally posted by Volstorm@Oct 27, 2004 7:43 PM
I feel for him only because he got in WAY over his head.

Worst thing is . . . everybody thought he was in over his head on day 1. It was the worst hire since GA hired Ray Goff to replace Vince Dooley.

Hey Volunteer04,I just listened to that audio of Ron Zook.I think it's really sad to know that your part of our fan website.Ron Zook,unlike you,has class.I think by far,that is the lamest post I have seen since I have been coming here.I have poked fun at Ron Zook myself,but to make fun of a man that just lost a job that he loved and the kid's around him,is very poor taste.

Comparitively, I saw no "balling" by Zook. I think he handled himself as good as anyone could expect to have in that situation. I saw a man who cared for his family and his players. You cannot imagine the presure with being a head coach on any level, much less a school like Florida. Independent of the money and fame of winning some games is the gut wrenching feelings associated with losses, especially close losses. Oh course there was a little "losing face" as anyone has when losing a job for any reason, even downsizing. Oh course unless that job is lost to Jethro and that is completely understandable ! (had to throw that one in there guys).
I have respect for Zook, because he did not have to give credit to the administration like he did. I think he has a bright future for himself.
:good:

Zook may be classy but he got what he had coming to him. The loss to us this year and the loss to MSU killed him.

c'mon guys, Zook will land another head coaching job. He doesn't have to understudy anywhere. He beat more top 10 teams in 3 seasons than Spurrier did in 12 years. He's a great recruiter, and given the right circumstances, he could run a very good program. And I agree he was doomed to fail from day 1. The boosters weren't behind him... a website fireronzook.com was put up the same he was hired... and Spurrier didn't exactly leave him with top 10 talent either. Just as Ray Perkins was doomed to fail at Alabama (after Bear Bryant).... Zook was not going to last.

NAIL # 1
TWO NIGHTS BEFORE TRAVELING TO KNOXVILLE TO PLAY VOLS
WHAT AN IDIOT
house_pic3_gif-vi.jpg

NAIL # 2
WILHOIT ENDS GATORS SEC EAST HOPES WITH A 50 YARDER INTO THE WIND
2319286_BG5.jpg

NAIL # 3
LSU SCORES WITH 27 SECONDS LEFT TO BEAT GATORS
PAAAAANNNJCHKOBM_L.jpg

NAIL # 4
MSU TEARS THE GOALPOSTS DOWN
photo.jpg

YOU CAN FEEL SORRY FOR THIS LOSER IF YOU WANT TO BUT HE PUT THE NAILS IN HIS OWN CASKET BY GOING 20-3. HE IS THE COCKIEST COACH WALKING THE SIDELINES AND I AM GLAN HE GOT CANNED AND PUT IN HIS PLACE. HE WOULD NOT EVEN BE A GOOD HIGH SCHOOL COACH.

HEY GIVEHIM-6 :finger: :finger: :finger: :flush: EAT ONE PUNK

NAIL #1: Being an insensitive a-hole

NAIL #2: The caps-lock

NAIL #3: Treating the Town Drunk like a Town Drunk

Please tell me this loser is gone???

I kinda figured that Volunteer04 would make a rude comment to me.While he does have the right to post how he feels about the Ron Zook situation,I still think it shows classless taste to make fun of a man down on his luck.You can call me what you want Volunteer04,but I think you have proven who the real punk is here.I'm truly thankful that we have alot of classy people in here cause if there were more people like you on Volnation,I would not even consider coming in this forum.NO CLASS. :shakehead:

VN Store

Back