Watch: Williams, Schofield and Bone draft selections (video)

Man if Bone actually went to the pelicans he could be a star running point for that team.

The pelicans are loaded with a bunch of young talent.

Man if Bone actually went to the pelicans he could be a star running point for that team.

The pelicans are loaded with a bunch of young talent.

Too bad the Pelicans traded him already. I believe hes on the Pistons?

On another note, I really hate all the trades happening after picks. Kids put on their hats, and then are traded. Its stupid. Both Bone and Admiral traded after picked.

Too bad the Pelicans traded him already. I believe hes on the Pistons?

On another note, I really hate all the trades happening after picks. Kids put on their hats, and then are traded. Its stupid. Both Bone and Admiral traded after picked.

Yes he was traded to the pistons. I think it has to be approved though?

Bone is going to Detroit which I think is a great situation for. His NBA comp was Ish Smith, who was there last year, and who he might end up replacing.

You think Bone would average more than 10 ppg, 5 assists, 5 reb, and 1.5 steals his first year as a starting point guard in the NBA?
I believe Bone’s game will transfer very well to the pro game. The guy is quick as a cat. Will he shine his first year with the pistons? No. They suck.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
I believe Bone’s game will transfer very well to the pro game. The guy is quick as a cat. Will he shine his first year with the pistons? No. They suck.
I think all 3 will find their way in nba. All teams need hard charging role players who can play physical and defend. Scoring comes later.

Lmao Bone wouldn’t be on any NBA roster anyways he’s a two way guy. Late 2nd rounders don’t play with the NBA team first year. Also Pistons made the playoffs last year.

Lmao Bone wouldn’t be on any NBA roster anyways he’s a two way guy. Late 2nd rounders don’t play with the NBA team first year. Also Pistons made the playoffs last year.

And they suck. The pistons have one point guard signed. We will see if he plays or not.

Only concern I have with Bone is he is a little small. Guys like Chris Paul and Westbrook love posting up other guards. He can always get stronger but he is a little smaller framed.

VN Store

Back