Watch this, listen to Fulky.. So proud hes on our TEAM

Honestly feel like Fulk is playing as well as Grant did as a sophomore or better this year, even with him not being as much of a factor earlier in the year. You take out his sick games and he’s killed it since SEC play at least

Just thought I share my 10 year olds opinion I just received of MR Fulky

“Dad, I know Fulky is good but he darn sure doesn’t look like it. It looks like he should be one of them 80s singers instead of a basketball player”

Fortunately or unfortunate, this is the coach we have. Barnes is not a one and done type coach. Sure, you take a once in a lifetime player like Durant, but Barnes is a program coach first and foremost. He flourishes with 3rd and 4th year players and knows how to make them into basketball players that can win games. I know we’ve talked about this a lot, but imagine Grant Williams and Jordan Bone as Sr’s, along with Fulky, a healthy Turner and Bowden, with Pons, JJJ and Vescovi coming off the bench. That is a team built for a tournament run. That is what Barnes was building toward, it just so happens a couple of players peaked early and had the opportunity to jump to the NBA.
GBO!!

Just thought I share my 10 year olds opinion I just received of MR Fulky

“Dad, I know Fulky is good but he darn sure doesn’t look like it. It looks like he should be one of them 80s singers instead of a basketball player”
If we adults could remember what it’s like to see the world through a child’s eyes, the world would be ok. But imo, he described Fulky perfectly and doesn’t even realize it...old school!
I love it!!
GBO!!

Reactions: BruinVol
Honestly feel like Fulk is playing as well as Grant did as a sophomore or better this year, even with him not being as much of a factor earlier in the year. You take out his sick games and he’s killed it since SEC play at least
I'm glad you mentioned that 'cause I was thinking similarly. For all the press that Williams and Admiral got last yr, I think what Fulky has accomplished this yr has been every bit as impressive. I'll be the first to tell you I don't follow basketball like I do football and other sports but his performance on Tuesday had to be one the top individual games ever for a UT player vs UK. If he never does anything else in Orange, he'll be remembered for that game

I'm glad you mentioned that 'cause I was thinking similarly. For all the press that Williams and Admiral got last yr, I think what Fulky has accomplished this yr has been every bit as impressive. I'll be the first to tell you I don't follow basketball like I do football and other sports but his performance on Tuesday had to be one the top individual games ever for a UT player vs UK. If he never does anything else in Orange, he'll be remembered for that game
My thoughts exactly

Reactions: Lankykong

VN Store

Back