Was this a real tweet?

If you don't see the athletic department tweeting out that our football team is wearing bras or panties is a problem, I can't help you.
I think the fact that people on here think publicizing that our players wear bras is not a problem says a lot about where we are. In a game where recruiting is a tight battle, why arm out competition with the ammo that we publicize our players as wearing bras? “You sure you want to play football for a school that is going to highlight you as a bra wearer NFL scouts that want to see aggressive men when they tell their employer to cut you a check for millions of dollars?” Just another thing to cast doubt in a 17-18 year olds head when they are deciding where they will play college football. Masculinity is important to most guys in high school. How many do you really think would be willing to post on their social media a pic of themselves wearing this and say “my new bra is bangin!!!”

That’s why I think it’s a big deal, to answer the question for those asking. You are spot on unfrozencvmanvol.

I think the fact that people on here think publicizing that our players wear bras is not a problem says a lot about where we are. In a game where recruiting is a tight battle, why arm out competition with the ammo that we publicize our players as wearing bras? “You sure you want to play football for a school that is going to highlight you as a bra wearer NFL scouts that want to see aggressive men when they tell their employer to cut you a check for millions of dollars?” Just another thing to cast doubt in a 17-18 year olds head when they are deciding where they will play college football. Masculinity is important to most guys in high school. How many do you really think would be willing to post on their social media a pic of themselves wearing this and say “my new bra is bangin!!!”

That’s why I think it’s a big deal, to answer the question for those asking. You are spot on unfrozencvmanvol.
Considering that these recruits most likely know what this "BRA" is... I don't think you have anything to worry about.. Especially being the NFL uses this same system. It's a plus that UT utilizes the technology as the NFL even if they wear a sports "BRA" in order to use it.. Or whatever you prefer to call it..

From Catapults homepage..
"We've been at the forefront of sports science since 2006. Working with over 2,970 teams around the world, our technology is trusted to drive performance at all levels of sport"

Catapult - The more you know!

Considering that these recruits most likely know what this "BRA" is... I don't think you have anything to worry about.. Especially being the NFL uses this same system. It's a plus that UT utilizes the technology as the NFL even if they wear a sports "BRA" in order to use it.. Or whatever you prefer to call it..

From Catapults homepage..
"We've been at the forefront of sports science since 2006. Working with over 2,970 teams around the world, our technology is trusted to drive performance at all levels of sport"

Catapult - The more you know!

I have no doubt it’s a great product considering how many athletes use them. We are the only morons going on social media calling it a bra and telling everybody our players wear bras. Nowhere on the Catapult website is this product referred to as a bra. And I’m sure part of the reason for that is because they know that would be bad for business. Which backs the argument that this was not smart on our part.

VN Store

Back