Was this a real tweet?

No, but the clothing in question is not "women's clothes" so I ask again, whats the big deal.
I just wouldn't have called it a "bra" if I was the person running our Twitter account. Seems to me to be a bit of a self-own. We have enough problems without gratuitously beclowning ourselves.

Reactions: bigfredtn
It’s not that we’re using it, that’s great, it’s the fact that the Official UT account called it a bra.

Other teams are like, “this new vest provides innovative new technology to help maximize the efficiency of our football players, thereby maximizing their potential and readying them for the NFL”

UT says, “it’s the most expensive bra ever made”

And it's dumb to worry or care about it
I'm sure that's what some idiots on Penn State boards said after their recent Super Bowl tweet blew up in their face. We can't help it if you're too out of touch to see it.

FWIW, I have no idea if this is real or not. But I could easily see this passing through the filter without as much of a second thought. Our PR media guys are not the brightest.

Another way of trolling UT because of what we’ve done to ourselves. Bama is probably using them as well and if the tweet was with one of their players in it, it would probably read something like “Bama utilizing cutting-edge sports tech to develop future top draft picks.”
The one Bama wears goes around the ankle..

Rude and patronizing. So manh guys on here feel threatened by this. Not their typical macho clothes.
OK liberal let me correct you here. You mean MEN simply wearing MEN’s clothes from the MEN’s section. No one has ever seen a “Macho Clothes Section” in the MEN’s Department of stores.

And why in the world would you care??
The issue is that it was dumb for us to call it a bra ourselves, not that it was used. It was just a needless self-own by whoever runs our Twitter account, which they apparently realized eventually and deleted after they started being made fun of.

If you don't see the athletic department tweeting out that our football team is wearing bras or panties is a problem, I can't help you.

Just a desperate attempting at merchandising. What's next - Wearing branded jock straps on the outside of their shorts?

VN Store

Back