Was I misreading or were we gassed?

Volsurance

We sure looked awfully tired in the 2nd half. Playing 10 players would seem to prevent that, but we were doing a lot of standing around in the 2nd half. Our players were not hitting their shots, not even foul shots which is a good indicator that we were gassed.

To me, Williams was the only one that seemed like he was struggling. Everyone else seemed ok. Maybe not.

Agree jeblevins.

Williams needs to put down the bong in the off season and start running. He can be a great player if he gets in shape.

We sure looked awfully tired in the 2nd half. Playing 10 players would seem to prevent that, but we were doing a lot of standing around in the 2nd half. Our players were not hitting their shots, not even foul shots which is a good indicator that we were gassed.

boy, we musta been gassed all year then.

Although he DID get up on a couple of nice dunks! Glad to see someone that's 6'10" actually do that with authority for once. haha

we did just play an emotionally and physically exhausting game against OSU. plus the elite 8 was an experience that was new to everyone on the Vols, staff and players included. for MSU, it wasn't something so foreign. there's a lot of third variables in there.

To me, Williams was the only one that seemed like he was struggling. Everyone else seemed ok. Maybe not.

I got the same impression. I knew there was no way Williams was hitting those FTs at the end when he couldn't get his breath. Everybody else seemed fine.

VN Store

Back