Warriors-Mavericks Article w/prediction

1652796747800.png

I used to make Harden and Luka comparisons, but those should stop. The similarities are that they run heliocentric offenses, don't always play D, and have a nice step back. That's about it. Harden racked up assists moreso because he could make the defense collapse and he'd get an oop or a kickout 3. With Luka, he's doing as much work as Harden but the ball moves so much better, and Luka does work off ball. Luka probably has a top 5 post game, with the way the game is officiated, and his passing is probably his best skill overall. Most importantly, Luka is at his best in big moments.

Reactions: VolFaninFla
Golden State. Luka is good, I don't think he can get past GS by himself.

Draymond is really the only guy that can guard Luka and I think that will be a battle for the ages.

Draymond is really the only guy that can guard Luka and I think that will be a battle for the ages.

GS can't afford to have Dray in foul trouble. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up not guarding Luka most times, or if he is, not being quite the pest he is used to being. I think they'll let Luka try to beat them and see if they can just keep everyone else shut down.

Love the splash bros. and will always root for them, but I think Mavs in 7.

Reactions: NYCVolunteer
GS can't afford to have Dray in foul trouble. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up not guarding Luka most times, or if he is, not being quite the pest he is used to being. I think they'll let Luka try to beat them and see if they can just keep everyone else shut down.

Love the splash bros. and will always root for them, but I think Mavs in 7.

They also can't afford to put somebody else on Powell/Kleber, so you are right. He probably doesn't guard him much.

281347248_2260433840773465_5103357259281144663_n.jpg

Insane first half for Luka and Brunson. Insane 2nd half for Looney, Curry, and Poole. Great comeback. I went from think Dallas in 7 to thinking Dallas will be lucky to make it to game 7.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back