Warrant issued for two OSU Football players

Hopefully that stuff isn’t true. Let’s not forget the AJ Johnson situation.

Reactions: golfballs
..personal knowledge? ;)
Not first hand! Part of my job is monitoring the jail just in case someone of interest gets booked. It's well known in Columbus how bad the jail is. In fact a new one (that looks palatial in comparison) is set to open early next year. Both players have already been dismissed from the Buckeyes (and both remain in the jail). They'll be staying there overnight since there arraignment won't take place until 9 a.m. Thursday.

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
Two OSU Players Charged With Rape/Kidnapping

Breaking news late Tuesday night. Thus far neither are in custody. Ryan Day's first player-related issue along these lines. The Franklin County Jail isn't a pleasant place to have to spend the night. It will be interesting to see how they book and arraign them.
Coach Day is a darn good head coach who wont put up with shiit like that.

Wow! Making one of the victims state it was all consensual before she was allowed to leave makes me think they were videoing it the whole time. Shows to go you lay down with dogs you get fleas. Waddaya want to bet it's already posted on World Star Hip Hop?
Or this is the tip of the iceberg. Sounds like these two had done it before. "Here, tell me it was consensual and go take a shower to get rid of the evidence."

VN Store

Back