Warning:Important news........

GIVEHIM-6

Mayberrys Pride
to all guys who go out to clubs and bars.Men need to be more alert and cautious when getting a drink offer from a woman.There is a new drug that is in liquid form.The drug is now being used by female sex-predators at parties and bars to induce male victims to have sex with them.The shocking news is that the drug is available virtually everywhere! It goes by the street name "BEER." All woman have to do is buy a "BEER" or two for almost any guy and then simply ask them home for no-strings-attached sex.Men are rendered literally helpless against such tactics.Please forward this to everyone you know immediately. :blink:

I saw this one on wate.com,it has a Tennessee sports forum but it's kinda lame,no one is ever in there.

SOme government agency should form a task force to crack down on this epidemic! call the FBI the CIA somebody! The she-devils must be stopped! :naughty:

Finally, clear proof of the contribution of bulletin boards to the greater public health and good.

I just thought the recent up-trend in my love-life was a "more they drank, the better I looked" phenomenon. Now I know the ugly truth.

That certainly explains why, next morning the last few weeks, we both tend to scream just as loud when we roll over, crack open our crusty eyes, and focus on who's lying next to us.....

I'm used to "her" screaming, but I was starting to get weirded out at how often lately "she" was making me scream too.

Originally posted by insuragator@Sep 13, 2004 9:58 AM
:lol: :lol:

Oh dear lord-

Insuragator, please tell me you used 2 LOLs out of a gator's native inability to understand subtlety and not because, reading my post, you sufferred a case of the "lady" protests too much....!?!?!!

Not that I'm homophobic- or that anybody who sleeps with a gator of any gender would have cause to be- or know one way or the other- but....

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

For both our sakes, think hard.... Do you have even the vaguest memories in the last two weeks which involve a statue of Emporer Maximillian, an argument about in-the-park home runs, the phrase "pointy-pointy birds", and having the crap beat out of you by a drunk Lithuanian mechanic who kept inexplicably chanting, "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to," until his friends dragged him away?

VN Store

Back