DC Universe

What are you talking about?

Seven sins was the plot of seven.

The seven sins are the monsters in Shazam.

Spacey is a rumored pedo.

None of Shazam’s cast is yet but in 20 years may be as thst seems to be the going public timeline.

None of Shazam’s cast is yet but in 20 years may be as thst seems to be the going public timeline.

Yeah, but you have to connect to Kevin Bacon.

I'm not following Spacey isn't in Shazam.

I was lost on where you going with that.

I'm not following Spacey isn't in Shazam.

No he isn’t.

But both involve seven sins and spacey was in 7 and he is 2 links away from the Shazam actor on the Kevin bacon degrees.

Shazam villain 7 sins

7 has a villain acting out 7 sins

Shazam actor not yet rumored as pedo

Spacey is rumored as pedo

Pedo and rape rumors seem to be popping up after 20 years. In 20 years Shazam actor may be rumored also.

2 degrees of bacon for both and there for Shazam actor is 4 degrees from spacey.

Look, it was late. I was watching midsomer murders. I was stoned.

If you were there with me it would have made sense too.

Reports are that Henry Cavill is in talks with Warner Bros. to return as Superman.

It's not know of this is for one film perhaps Black Adam with Dwayne Johnson or multiple films.

Personally I think Cavill can be a fine CK/Superman but they need to not only brighten his suit but his personality. He's not supposed to be like Batman or even Wonder Woman he's supposed to enjoy life & have a fun personality.

Reactions: BenGrimm
Reports are that Henry Cavill is in talks with Warner Bros. to return as Superman.

It's not know of this is for one film perhaps Black Adam with Dwayne Johnson or multiple films.

Personally I think Cavill can be a fine CK/Superman but they need to not only brighten his suit but his personality. He's not supposed to be like Batman or even Wonder Woman he's supposed to enjoy life & have a fun personality.

Yep... I have come to resent Batman in some ways for making idiots in charge think all their characters need to be dark and moody like Batman.

In much the same way The Dark Knight Returns changed comics into a “grim and gritty” style that editors tried to shoe horn every character into across the entire industry. While I love the book on its own, its legacy was somewhat damaging to other characters for for decades.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
Yep... I have come to resent Batman in some ways for making idiots in charge think all their characters need to be dark and moody like Batman.

In much the same way The Dark Knight Returns changed comics into a “grim and gritty” style that editors tried to shoe horn every character into across the entire industry. While I love the book on its own, its legacy was somewhat damaging to other characters for for decades.
I have no problem with the more realistic approach to the surrounding universe that DC/WB put their characters in but Superman is supposed to be that ray of sunshine the opposite end of the spectrum to Bruce/Batman.

That's why Superman & Batman, Clark & Bruce are supposed to work so well together. IMO because they don't see the same.

Reactions: vols72
They have been setting up the multiverse for years with the Flash.

Their comics are heavily centered around the multiverse.

If they can pull off the multiverse it would be huge.

It would easily explain the new Batman and possibly Superman/Lois if they can't get Henry Cavill and Amy Adams back.

Reactions: NEO
It would easily explain the new Batman and possibly Superman/Lois if they can't get Henry Cavill and Amy Adams back.

It is really weird.

I am kind of a comic book nerd.

I actually collect comics, mainly older Horror comics, and have all the 70s tv spiderman films on my server.

Just watched the recent deathstroke cartoon and waiting for part two.

I own the entire breaking the bat saga, death of superman, first 10 spawns, and a few 1960 original spidermans.

My point... I love comics and cartoons. Own actual cell artwork.

But the recent marvel movies bore the crap out of me. They are very very bland in my opinion.

I loved aquaman, loved joker, and really liked wonder woman but the avenger flicks are boring to me.

I liked the last spiderman movie alot but outside that I prefer their cartoons way over their movies. 90s spiderman is amazing.

I think DC has much better original ideas and could evolve into something amazing. I think they found their groove now.

Marvel just seems kinda tired out.

I did like black panther alot though.

Inside the Flash movie it will probably be the Flash/Speedster verse instead of the multiverse. The Flash verse incompass's all reality at once inside the speedforce

Reactions: NEO
Inside the Flash movie it will probably be the Flash/Speedster verse instead of the multiverse. The Flash verse incompass's all reality at once inside the speedforce
Don't be so sure, remember Ezra Miller did cameo in the Arrowverse "Crisis" crossover with Grant Gustin with both in their respective Flash costumes. People speculated at the time that come from the highups at WB/DC as a future out to explain Ben Affleck leaving and a potential non Henry Cavill Superman.

Reactions: vols72 and NEO
Don't be so sure, remember Ezra Miller did cameo in the Arrowverse "Crisis" crossover with Grant Gustin with both in their respective Flash costumes. People speculated at the time that come from the highups at WB/DC as a future out to explain Ben Affleck leaving and a potential non Henry Cavill Superman.
Yeah but they loosely explained it later as that was the Flash verse as Grant was in the speedforce at the time, so many things happened in the comics I have a hard time keeping track especially since some of these stories I haven't seen since I was a teenager
Without Barry Allen there is no speedforce he created it when became Flash and it moved back and forward through time creating all the speedsters, in every dimension and earth. That's why he gets in so much trouble on the show every time he loses his speed. The speedforce stops growing and moving. He feeds the speedforce every time he runs

I’ve heard Grant Morrison is writing the treatment for Flash. That could be interesting although his ideas are so out there it may be hard to translate to film.

Batfleck & Keaton as well!🤔

This news does nothing but confirm that this will be a multiverse storyline tieing in with Ezra Miller's cameo during the Crisis on Infinite Earths CW crossover. IMO

Reactions: vols72

VN Store

Back