Warlick's 8th season running team (2018-2019)

It's almost like someone showed Rickster what a GIF is 2 months ago, and now he thinks he's clever by using it in every other post. How cute!

At least I don’t try to pass myself off as a know it all. Besides, I am clever and you should hope you never learn first hand just how clever I am. You need to get real

It's almost like someone showed Rickster what a GIF is 2 months ago, and now he thinks he's clever by using it in every other post. How cute!

I’m trying to find an especially nice one just for you so you will see how clever I am

Reactions: T.J.
At least I don’t try to pass myself off as a know it all. Besides, I am clever and you should hope you never learn first hand just how clever I am. You need to get real

1.). Actually you do pass yourself off as a know it all. All the time

2.). No, you're not clever. If someone had to tell others they are clever, that's a dead giveaway that they're not. Sorry about your bad luck.

3.). And what exactly will I learn first hand about your cleverness? giphy.gif

That is all.

1.). Actually you do pass yourself off as a know it all. All the time

2.). No, you're not clever. If someone had to tell others they are clever, that's a dead giveaway that they're not. Sorry about your bad luck.

3.). And what exactly will I learn first hand about your cleverness? View attachment 188980

That is all.

That’s just BS replies. I have opinions just like everyone else who posts here but since mine are different than yours, I get the pleasure of your attacks. You are a hateful old man who, IMO is gender confused. You immerse yourself playing the women’s basketball expert. It’s sad really. So sad that I actually feel sorry for you. Feel free to put me on ignore so you will not have to deal with my opinions anymore.

That’s just BS replies. I have opinions just like everyone else who posts here but since mine are different than yours, I get the pleasure of your attacks. You are a hateful old man who, IMO is gender confused. You immerse yourself playing the women’s basketball expert. It’s sad really. So sad that I actually feel sorry for you. Feel free to put me on ignore so you will not have to deal with my opinions anymore.

Why would I do that? I find your unhinged posts to be comedic gold. I also find it telling that what you wrote just describes yourself, yet you are now trying to associate it with me. Very disturbing. Seek help.

Just jump right in

200.gif

Well i didnt want to point out the white player thing and sound racist. But since the cat is out of the bag. Look at UCONN. They get tons of shooters tbat are white. All we get are athletes that cant shoot.

I don't think color equates to good shooting, UCONN has good shooters of all colors. Middleton was a very good shooter in high school, in fact she won a national 3 point shooting contest. Dunbar was a good shooter in high school. For some reason when good shooters come to Tennessee they seem to go South. Tia Cooper seems to be shooting rather well at USC. I believe it has a lot to do with what offensive scheme the head coach emphasizes. For years Holly's big deal has been defense, with little emphasizes on offense, especially when Russell arrived, it was throw it into Russell. Look at their offense, you do not see picks, they don't block out and look most of the time like a hot mess. Fundamentally, offensively, we are highly inept.

Reactions: Vols All Day
One addendum, the LVs did not make a final four in the four years preceding Holly taking the reigns--the so-called baby vol era with Johnson and Stricklen as the star players. They did make several elite 8s and won a conference title but there was a sense that the program had slipped a bit from its lofty heights. As many note about this time frame, CPS may have been compromised by her illness. But, it also seems that this was the period where Baylor (who had Griner), Uconn, and ND started to pull away from the LVs.

On your "harsh truth" I have one word for you, well two:
Arike Ogunbowale

Oh yeah. Baylor & Griner. I remember him well. Daddyo sang bass.

You are wasting logic on this bunch of Nega's. They are too entitled and but-hurt to realize the effect of their actions. All this talk just makes the LV fans more of a laughing stock of WBB than they are now. At this point, few, including me, will argue that something needs to be done but it needs to be a considered approach....not a linch mob hanging.
I agree in part with you Rickster, however, Holly is the one making a joke of this program with her inept leadership. Until the AD and Administration take this program seriously, we are becoming a dumperster fire. That is not fair to the players, the fans, the memory of Pat and really the standard that the Lady Vol program has set for women's basketball. This program deserves better than what it is receiving.

Let that sink in for a minute. She started running the team during the 2011-2012 season because I remember her puzzling starting lineup to start the tournament that year. 5 seniors which included Brianna Bass over Meighan Simmons. They almost lost.

Coach Summit announced she had early onset dementia in August 2011, and Mickie Demoss resigned in April 2012.

Since taking over, the Lady Vols have never made a Final Four.

Team fundamentals have taken a nose dive.

Edited since it was the truth but harsh.

I missed the apparent racism in the post but Holly defenders will twist themselves into knots to defend her inadequacies as a head coach.

I missed the apparent racism in the post but Holly defenders will twist themselves into knots to defend her inadequacies as a head coach.

There was no racism in the post. Only pointing out some noticeable differences in the program since Warlick took over.

VN Store

Back