War of Rights

DancingOutlaw

No sloppy, slimy eggs plz
I think this came up in my YouTube suggestions thanks to RDR. It seems fairly interesting, team play is incredibly important from an obvious tactical standpoint as well as the fact that casualties outside the formation cost you more tickets than a casualty within a formation. I joked that Battlefield would eventually get back to the Civil War, I didn’t think anyone would actually do it as an FPS.

War of Rights

I think this came up in my YouTube suggestions thanks to RDR. It seems fairly interesting, team play is incredibly important from an obvious tactical standpoint as well as the fact that casualties outside the formation cost you more tickets than a casualty within a formation. I joked that Battlefield would eventually get back to the Civil War, I didn’t think anyone would actually do it as an FPS.

War of Rights
Yea I signed up as a private a while back to support the game, if they ever add artillery and cavalry ( which is the plan) it's going to be an awesome game.

Yea I signed up as a private a while back to support the game, if they ever add artillery and cavalry ( which is the plan) it's going to be an awesome game.
I saw a couple videos of the cavalry being tested, I’m not sure how artillery would work without wrecking everything. It looks like the most people in server is 150, so 75 per side. A standard two deep firing line would only be about 25 yards wide. A single cannon round could wipe out half the team. That’s not to say that’s not realistic, but with basically company sized battles artillery would dominate everything.

VN Store

Back