War in Ukraine

Of course Russia is not capable based on what we have seen in Ukraine.

True. So, NATO has no realistic worries of large scale invasions from Russia.

There should be no US solders in Syria, period. Does that make you feel better?

I don't feel better or worse. I do appreciate you acknowledging it in good faith, thank you. (thumbs up your post)

Iran is also in flames rn. If you are not familiar with the story. The "morality police" pulled an innocent woman off the street for not wearing her garb correctly, and beat her to death with a baton. Iran's women are burning their garbs and rioting.

reminds me of the arab spring.
Biden will do what Obama did when the people of Iran tried to change their government. He will look the other way.

Reactions: hog88
True. So, NATO has no realistic worries of large scale invasions from Russia.

I don't feel better or worse. I do appreciate you acknowledging it in good faith, thank you. (thumbs up your post)

No, western European NATO countries should not worry about large scale invasions from Russia as it appears Russia can't do much expect bomb cities to try and flatten them. What NATO does have to worry about, is Russia trying to increase it's footprint by invading neighboring countries. If they are successful at this, then they will be in a position to harm NATO countries. These smaller countries that want to join NATO are looking at protection from Russia. I cant blame them based off of the last 10+ years of Russian behavior.

I know you and others try to use the reverse to say that is exactly why Russia is trying to expand, but at what point in the last 75 years has any NATO country tired to militarily take Russian territory? NATO is not a threat to Russian borders. On the other hand, Russia is most definitely a threat to its neighbors territorial integrity.

If you like peanut butter, it's good.

*problematically* good.

I got cajoled into tasting a product called "Catch Fire" at Total Wine last week.

If you think Fireball is dangerous, this stuff will sneak up on you. Made with real cinnamon and bits of panther, so you know it's good.

VN Store

Back