War in Ukraine

Our corporations with the pols sold us out in manufacturing. And it started with NAFTA. Give them a living and we can democratize the World. Working out great in regards to China BTW.

Our corporations with the pols sold us out in manufacturing. And it started with NAFTA. Give them a living and we can democratize the World. Working out great in regards to China BTW.

Our corporations have to follow the incentives/disincentives established by our politicians, otherwise they can't make a profit and have to shut down. I am more troubled by giving China "Most-Favored-Nation" status than I am by NAFTA.

Reactions: Orangeburst
Our corporations have to follow the incentives/disincentives established by our politicians, otherwise they can't make a profit and have to shut down. I am more troubled by giving China "Most-Favored-Nation" status than I am by NAFTA.

Roughly same time frame. When they joined the WTO.

As to bolded...yes..we live with a Federal government where they get to pick winners and losers..It is CCP like.

30? Our Iran cluster goes back further than that

Well I was speaking to GW1 where actual massed armies where involved in ME, not pittance by the Alphabets or token Lebanon futility under Reagan or even Shah support . But I concur.

Glad to hear you support defending Europe from imperialist Russia.

Defending Ukraine is defending Europe. It's one in the same. The SOLE reason NATO opted to not admit Ukraine was the probability of inciting Russia.

Today Ukraine tomorrow Moldova. Next year Latvia.

Russia deserves its nuts cracked. And that's what's happening.

Adults working here. Kids table for you junior.
If this is what the adults give us, it’s time to let the kids have a crack at it.

Reactions: DonjoVol and hog88
I’ve lost the post due to work but did I read correctly there’s a U.S. general in Kiev over seeing the supplies now or officially in Kiev?

Pink Floyd co-founder Roger Waters doubles down on decision to include Biden in provocative 'War Criminals' segment of rock show – telling CNN host that the president and NATO are responsible for carnage in Ukraine

Pink Floyd co-founder Roger Waters believes Joe Biden is a 'war criminal' who is 'fueling the fire in Ukraine.'

Waters, 78, who is currently on a solo tour, branded Biden with the provocative title during a montage played at his rock show.

The British musician got into a heated debate with CNN host Michael Smerconish over the weekend after the journalist questioned Waters' decision to include Biden in the provocative segment of his show.

Waters justified including Biden in his war criminal montage by saying the US president committed a 'huge crime' by not encouraging Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to negotiate and put an end to 'this horrific, horrendous war.'

Pink Floyd co-founder Roger Waters includes Joe Biden in 'war criminals' segment of rock show | Daily Mail Online

Pink Floyd co-founder Roger Waters doubles down on decision to include Biden in provocative 'War Criminals' segment of rock show – telling CNN host that the president and NATO are responsible for carnage in Ukraine

Pink Floyd co-founder Roger Waters believes Joe Biden is a 'war criminal' who is 'fueling the fire in Ukraine.'

Waters, 78, who is currently on a solo tour, branded Biden with the provocative title during a montage played at his rock show.

The British musician got into a heated debate with CNN host Michael Smerconish over the weekend after the journalist questioned Waters' decision to include Biden in the provocative segment of his show.

Waters justified including Biden in his war criminal montage by saying the US president committed a 'huge crime' by not encouraging Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to negotiate and put an end to 'this horrific, horrendous war.'

Pink Floyd co-founder Roger Waters includes Joe Biden in 'war criminals' segment of rock show | Daily Mail Online

I believe Roger has moved into Sid's old digs at the funny farm.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Donjo, what does Ukraine have to do with NATO?
Lol. I've stayed out of this all day. Plus I've been saying for months we shouldn't be getting involved in this conflict at all.

Also my track record on this thread has been more accurate than the usual Zelensky trolls on here.

Just wait till Iran goes nuclear..gotta reinforce the Arabs.
Our Foreign Policy for the past 30 years has been a disaster lead by the same FP savants we have today.
We need to know exactly what John Kerry was doing over in Iran during the Trump administration.

Why? Just build it in Poland across the border. Russians wouldn't touch it. It'll be a prime target in Ukraine.

Lol. I've stayed out of this all day. Plus I've been saying for months we shouldn't be getting involved in this conflict at all.

Also my track record on this thread has been more accurate than the usual Zelensky trolls on here.
Jesus you are dense. That's not why hog pulled out Donjo. You trip over your own dick every time and don't event see it.

VN Store

Back