War in Ukraine

Would be a tough slug fest Iā€™m sure. You have Russian military based there with their families. They will show up for that fight itā€™s their home now.

I know the people originally voted overwhelmingly to join Russia (how fair the vote was is questionable), but I wonder how many will want to be part of a defeated and worldwide hated country moving forward.

I know the people originally voted overwhelmingly to join Russia (how fair the vote was is questionable), but I wonder how many will want to be part of a defeated and worldwide hated country moving forward.
Oh I donā€™t think ā€œthe peopleā€ voted at all in the sham referendum from 2014 regardless of what the Pootin stooge front professes here.

I never misread anything.

You do need to get mad here because you realize I am right. And as usual you arenā€™t.

Iā€™m guessing there 2 reasons black people donā€™t really live in Russia.

1. They arenā€™t wanted there.
2. Why would someone leave a shtt hole with no opportunities to move to another shtt hole with no opportunities.
Wow lol. You are really reaching on this one. Is this the best you got about Russia today? Lol.

Itā€™s probably been discussed here and I missed it, but Why hasnā€™t Ukraine knocked this bridge out thatā€™s so important to Russia? Any thoughts?

Itā€™s probably been discussed here and I missed it, but Why hasnā€™t Ukraine knocked this bridge out thatā€™s so important to Russia? Any thoughts?
They havenā€™t had weapons with the range and accuracy to successfully knock it out before the recently delivered precision rocket artillery. The bridge is HEAVILY fortified. It was constructed after Russia invaded and seized Crimea in 2014.

They havenā€™t had weapons with the range and accuracy to successfully knock it out before the recently delivered precision rocket artillery. The bridge is HEAVILY fortified. It was constructed after Russia invaded and seized Crimea in 2014.

If built by a millennial engineer...it will fall on its own šŸ˜­

If built by a millennial engineer...it will fall on its own šŸ˜­
ATACMS has been around since the early 90ā€™s. It has an alpha nerd design pedigree just like the rest of the rocket artillery we are delivering. And itā€™s just as accurate as it uses GPS aided inertial guidance.

Worldwide hated? Outside of the Anglosphere and Western Europe, the rest of the countries are sympathetic to Russia's position.

ATACMS has been around since the early 90ā€™s. It has an alpha nerd design pedigree just like the rest of the rocket artillery we are delivering. And itā€™s just as accurate as it uses GPS aided inertial guidance.

I am aware. Not as knowledgeable as you but not a noob.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Did you hear what Dmitry Medvedev said yesterday? If Crimea is attacked, then that will be a doomsday reaction coming from Russia. Ukraine better just sit their azzes down.

If The West has their wish, until the last Ukrainian...
Thatā€™s actually Ukraineā€™s decision Moe, it isnā€™t even your man crushā€™s decision. But Iā€™ll bet heā€™d like to push for a cease fire now to consolidate his land grab. And he knows he can count on your support in selling that šŸ¤”

VN Store

Back