War in Ukraine

Obviously linking articles citing only liberal or western propaganda isn't doing any of you all any favors. As once again it's been proven you and others ran with a false story. This is why I usually tend to just let you guys and gals ramble on about your nonsense.
It’s cute that this is how you see it.

And we have seen the your silliness on full display in this forum not just night after night. But all day every day. You cannot get your point across or someone disagrees with you on a topic you resort to insults. It really says a lot about your character.

Actually the link I provided did have actual numbers and data. But when people are stuck in old, outdated ways of thinking it is hard for them to grasp new information someone is kind enough to provide.
LMAO sure curly you’re just a misunderstood victim

Well there are plenty of other articles on their website that you could post for us and break them down on your own as to why they are Russian propaganda. You can point out the lies yourself for the articles. But you won't do it because I honestly do not think you have the capability for that type of task.
Why would I? Instead of posting a pass thru aggregator just go to the actual source since Daniel Ivandjiiski isn’t a journalist he’s in investment banking.

And I showed you why it’s Russian homerism. I even gave you a detailed 140+ page report that used your crap site as their explicit example of pro Russian social media propaganda.

I don't know if he is speaking from personal experience or not, but if he is, I thought he might benefit from an exchange with somebody who has to decide on who to hire or not (and i have employed veterans), and might have some insight into what to look for. That does not appear to be the case.
Nope. He’s a victim with extreme entitlement issues. It’s fairly clear he hasn’t gotten what is due to him at least once at some point

Reactions: Rickyvol77
FXcfIH7XEAQ74UA

Why would I? Instead of posting a pass thru aggregator just go to the actual source since Daniel Ivandjiiski isn’t a journalist he’s in investment banking.

And I showed you why it’s Russian homerism. I even gave you a detailed 140+ page report that used your crap site as their explicit example of pro Russian social media propaganda.
Lol. So someone who is an investment banker is an expert on media bias as well? Perhaps he has a bias when it comes to what media sites he reads.

Plus you honestly expect me to read something you post when you constantly hurl insults and act like your in 6th grade?

Also looking at Rand's website I notice they are pushing the left climate change agenda. That right there is a big red flag. Plus they are using typical leftist language in other articles as well. Do better next time.

Lol. So someone who is an investment banker is an expert on media bias as well? <snip>.
Well that’s your stupid ass assertion anyway.

As much as I enjoyed winding your whiney entitled ignorant arse up yesterday evening (it is some of my most fun here these days) I’ll just let you dissipate your remaining angular momentum as you cry yourself out internally raging on why the world won’t give you your due rewards Curly. 😂🤡

Reactions: Hunerwadel
Russia should have won it 5 months ago, but here we are still talking about Russia winning.

I guess Russia could have Carpet bombed all those cities and it would ended in a week. What's your point? Russia is being methodical, they're obviously trying not to destroy ukraine.

I guess Russia could have Carpet bombed all those cities and it would ended in a week. What's your point? Russia is being methodical, they're obviously trying not to destroy ukraine.
Based on their demonstrated military capability no Russia could not have carpet bombed any Ukraine cities. They can and have however conducted missile strikes indiscriminately killing civilians. Next stupid assertion?

Reactions: Hunerwadel
You want to win a war you’ve got to be willing to get your hands dirty. That’s why the US just spent 20 years in Afghanistan with nothing to show for it.

Reactions: NEO
You want to win a war you’ve got to be willing to get your hands dirty. That’s why the US just spent 20 years in Afghanistan with nothing to show for it.
That is the American way of fighting. That philosophy has been very successful in Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc.

Plus, why carpet bomb an area that they will eventually be responsible to rebuild and want the civilian population?

And lastly, there is a reason why they called this a special military operation. Had Russia really wanted to engage in war, I'm sure they would not have the kid gloves on.

Well that’s your stupid ass assertion anyway.

As much as I enjoyed winding your whiney entitled ignorant arse up yesterday evening (it is some of my most fun here these days) I’ll just let you dissipate your remaining angular momentum as you cry yourself out internally raging on why the world won’t give you your due rewards Curly. 😂🤡
LMAO. You're the one who got all wound up as you started cursing before 9pm. I bet you cried yourself to sleep last night too. And you managed to curse before noon today. You're the perfect example that a college degree doesn't necessarily make someone smart. I got 3 words for your before I head out for a bit today. Since some of us do have lives.

Russian Wheat Exports.

LMAO.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
That is the American way of fighting. That philosophy has been very successful in Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc.

Plus, why carpet bomb an area that they will eventually be responsible to rebuild and want the civilian population?

And lastly, there is a reason why they called this a special military operation. Had Russia really wanted to engage in war, I'm sure they would not have the kid gloves on.
Russia has not even used half their naval or ai power yet. If they did it would be over soon.

LMAO. You're the one who got all wound up as you started cursing before 9pm. I bet you cried yourself to sleep last night too. And you managed to curse before noon today. You're the perfect example that a college degree doesn't necessarily make someone smart. I got 3 words for your before I head out for a bit today. Since some of us do have lives.

Russian Wheat Exports.

LMAO.
Your projection dumbassery knows no bounds Curly. Keep burning off that angular momentum you’ve got spooled up 🤡

Reactions: allvol123
If they actually want Russian troops in their land that's their business and not ours. Plus Abkhazia is actually the homeland for Abkhazians. Abkhazians and Georgians really don't get along from my understanding.
Neither do them and the Russians.

VN Store

Back