War in Ukraine

But there should also be education on the civilian side about what the details of many military jobs actually entail and how they could end up benefitting the company.
That's why a person looking for a job writes a resume, and maybe even a cover letter, and maybe even goes so far as to explain those things in an interview.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
If it hasn't been posted yet, Ukraine is urging every civilian to leave the southern areas NOW. They are telling you a mighty battle is coming. Especially to areas like kherson.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Who kills him first, Ukraine or Diabetes?

59537743-10954233-image-m-21_1656240257116.jpg

Beast in the East! Panicking Putin 'calls up OBESE 20st retired general to lead forces in Ukraine' | Daily Mail Online

You guys just drink up these ridiculous stories. Not even in Ukraine, but in Yelan.

Thread by @ArbiterOfTweets on Thread Reader App

Cue my colleague @Lotte_Lambrecht, who - through some deep searches on Russian search engine Yandex - finds an article on local news site Elanskie-Vesti about a ceremony in Yelan's park on 27 May 2022, with... a larger, original version of our photo!

FXNPOpgWQAAWQ7i.jpg

On the Russian social network Odnoklassniki, Lotte finds a group for border guard veterans from Yelan.

And soon after, we find our elusive 'general Pavel'.

Who turns out... not to be a general named Pavel. 😬

Most of these guys and gals have poor knowledge when it comes to history.

Also keep in mind we're dealing with people here who got all excited at the thought of people dying, believed numerous fake news stories already, and have the strangest fantasies about Putin.
So imperialism is ok, as long as its Russia.

Why does Russia need Black Sea ports in Crimea? Russia doesnt need trade remember, sanctions, smanctions. I guess that pivot east only goes so far. The only trade going through there would be going west.

And please inform the class about the role of the Russian black Sea fleet, since you guys know your history, and how it has been an invaluable tool for Russia, the one thing keeping it together. I will even let you pick your conflict as long as it is pre 1991.

Crimea has always been Russias tie to the East, seems like that would be a hindrance now.

Looks like Russia is about to shut off Nordstream 1. Thankfully, it looks like Europeans will choose to distance themselves from Russia instead of crawling back to it.

Reactions: Hunerwadel
Wow... even I'm surprised at this. Someone in here was talking about bang for our bucks and how big of a bargain it is to throw billions into Ukraine to stop Russia... yeah, that's obviously clowntalk.

Russia Controls Area The Size Of Mississippi In Ukraine Despite US Pledge Of $54BN | ZeroHedge

In the roughly four months since Russia invaded Ukraine, the United States spent more money keeping Russia at bay than it did in the first five years of the Afghan conflict.

...According to ForeignAssistance.gov, through 2006 the United States spent $7.4 billion in the first five years of its fight against the Taliban. The peak year for costs was 2011 when the U.S. spent $11.4 billion in its 20-year war that ended with the debacle of the evacuation from Kabul last summer.

Wow... even I'm surprised at this. Someone in here was talking about bang for our bucks and how big of a bargain it is to throw billions into Ukraine to stop Russia... yeah, that's obviously clowntalk.

Russia Controls Area The Size Of Mississippi In Ukraine Despite US Pledge Of $54BN | ZeroHedge
Where the eff did they get their numbers? Every number I have seen for an Afghan total is in the trillions.

Human and Budgetary Costs to Date of the U.S. War in Afghanistan, 2001-2022 | Figures | Costs of War

Lol your article even shows the same source I have. Maybe next time dont pick an article that refutes itself.

Reactions: tvolsfan

VN Store

Back