War in Ukraine

Nope. But in the overall scheme of things, what significance was that in the overall war?

Then why are NATO countries like Germany having cold feet every since this thing started and for that matter, why hasn't the US Pentagon shown any ambition to put boots on the ground?
It goes pretty heavy to their cause of expansion in wanting Crimea. If the flagship, and largest ship, of their Black Sea fleet goes down, it drastically reduces their justification for needing the bigger military ports Crimea offers.

It was also a platform they were launching missiles from, and was needed enough to the war effort to be in the theatre for extended time.

And it might have had an admiral on board, or other high ranking officer.

Seriously where the eff are the people you get your talking points come from. "WhAt DoEs It MaTtEr ThAt ThEy LoSt A sIgNiFiCaNt MiLiTaRy AsSeSt In A wAR?". Jfc.

Reactions: AM64 and Hunerwadel
Far different than America fighting goat herders and guys in sandals with improvised equipment vs Russia having to fight a NATO trained and equiped army.

And even then, how has our track record been fighting rice farmers, goat herders and guys in sandals over the past 60 years? Americans have no room to be saying sh^t.
Been about the same as the Russians. Pretty sure the Mujahideen beat the $hit out of The Russians. Our guys on horseback basically took down the whole damn country in less than a month . Then of course we screwed it up with an occupation.

I don't fault any of our veterans or anyone currently serving our country. I fault our government, politicians and military industrial complex for continuing to drag us into these wars.
The only country I've seen dragged into a war lately is Ukraine. If the West fails to defend them it will happen again. Putin has been transparent about what his plans are.

Far different than America fighting goat herders and guys in sandals with improvised equipment vs Russia having to fight a NATO trained and equiped army.

And even then, how has our track record been fighting rice farmers, goat herders and guys in sandals over the past 60 years? Americans have no room to be saying sh^t.

Our weapons are smashing their best equipment. That can't be denied. They also do not have any combat aircraft that can stand up to the super hornets or the raptor. The U.S. is superior in a conventional standpoint.

This would be relevant if Albania tried to annex Kosovo using military force.
WTF are you talking about? Using your logic, the people of Kosovo are no different than the Russians in Donbas and the Ukraine is no different than Serbia. Why defend an independence movement in Kosovo but not defend it in Donbas?

I’ve posted this video several thousands post ago and why not for a reminder that Putin understands what happens in a conventional war with NATO.

I don't get what you mean? Fighting for your own independence isn't the same as inserting ourselves inall sorts of regional conflicts halfway around the world. You do realize there is a difference in the two, correct?

Sure, and Russia invading Ukraine is hardly a civil war. This is about one country invading another. One that was supposedly protected because they gave up nuclear weapons BTW. I agree with you on issues like Afghanistan and maybe Vietnam; our intervention in Korea tends to be an argument for. The difference is that in this case the country being attacked is actually putting up a real fight against the thugs attacking them. Maybe you feel like a nation's sovereignty means nothing; if it doesn't, then let anarchy reign.

Reactions: Hunerwadel
I've not been in the forums for 2-3 weeks due to a couple of large transactions closing so I am surprised to see Raz still carrying the Russian water. I'm impressed you've hung in here in light of the abuse you're taking. Of course it's mostly self-generated abuse and it causes me to wonder how you can possibly have a job and post this much.

So once again my conclusion is you're a Russian bot.

You mean sent to gulag/cultural reeducation camp and resettled far away from their homes while ethnic Russians are bussed in to replace them?
Many of them were driven away from their homelands. And do you really need to be reminded how ISIS was treating Yazidis?

VN Store

Back