War in Ukraine

Now your side.

"Nazis"
"Western baby death cults"
"Nulands cookies"
"John McCain"
"4d chess move distraction"
"Its the victims fault for fighting back, this would all be over if they just laid there and let Russia rape them"
"Polands Zimmerman Telegram"
"Crackhead midget"
"No civilians targeted"_after the latest bombing.
"Jewish Nazis"
"Gay Nazis"
"Western propaganda *deflection*"
"False flag"
"Its NATOS fault Russia attacked someone not in NATO. It's also NATOs fault Russia is taking actions that bring its military closer to NATO nations in order to avoid NATO getting closer to Russias army"
"US's fault"
"Ukraine's fault"
"But US"
"Who cares about a written and signed agreement, when we have a spoken agreement only one side remembers".
"Ethnic Russian genocide"
"All Russia is doing is seizing Ukrainian territory, only killing the bad Ukrainians, only going to completely replace the government, only going to make sure that government does nothing Russia doesnt like."
Referendum
Referendum
Referendum
Minsk II

Reactions: InVOLuntary
The invading bastards should turn that into a competitive sport. Setting height records for popped turrets is the one thing the Keystone Cops have done very well

“Hey let’s load more ammo in the crew compartment so our turret will pop higher!”

Since those turrets also double as coffins a Russian could become the first human interred in space.

Has there been any (reliable) polling of Belarusians on where they stand regarding the invasion?

she states in the interview the paper trail from the election was destroyed, but even the belarus military recognizes her as president. The majority refuse to fight against Ukraine. General zod was installed by mcpootin. She was voted in by a large margine, and then exiled, and the election was over turned. In the following years lukashenko was quoted as telling her to "return, kneel before him, and beg for forgiveness." I've been learning all this since the war started.

Reactions: USF grad in TN
This hasn’t been a walk in the park for Russia, either. But hey, let’s continue to put all the blame on Zelensky and a mythical conspiracy perpetrated by western intelligence agencies.

I don't think it is a mythical conspiracy at this point...as the US openly brags about it.

Cue Larry, Moe, and Curly coming in here woofing about the steel plant “victory” after 80+ days of fighting during which the Keystone Cops couldn’t secure a combat decisive victory in 3… 2… 1… 😂

The amount of cope in this post. You'll be alright man, Russia won't take it all, your UkroNazi's will still have a small rump State left.

"Your team"? I've said before I'm not siding with Ukraine or Russia. I'm not sure why so many people in here lack reading comprehension skills.

The U.S. needs to stay out of it. Let countries like UK and Poland. Some of these guys have stated those 2 countries could handle Russia on their own. Why not let them handle it? I'm sure Macron is also a strong leader and could help bring Russia to their knees.

If you don't pray to the Ghost of Kiev and have a few hidden Nazi tatoo's...then you're a Putin lover.

Reactions: DonjoVol
You know Ukraine is winning when a retired US General, who goes on MSNBC regularly to give his brilliant insight, tweets out video game footage thinking it is real.

I believe India still has over 100 million Muslims. They have one of the largest Muslim populations in the world.

Of course, they do. India has a population well over a billion people, and less than 15% are Muslim. That certainly means they have a larger Islamic population than almost anywhere else. Now compare numbers with Pakistan - something over 2 M people but more than 96% Islamic. The bigger message is that Islamic countries tend to have a smaller population of others because they are less tolerant of others. Look around the world and you find most countries have either a small Islamic population or are predominantly Islamic.

VN Store

Back