War Horse

WoodsmanVol

It takes wisdom to understand wisdom.
I was looking at Evans' breakaway runs against Missouri with camera catching him front side. His gait makes me think of a Native American paint, a war horse of the plains tribes. Half galloping and half prancing. The gait is practically the same. Naw, I won't be referring to him as the war horse, but..um..if the hoofing fits...

1633605508931.png

I was looking at Evans' breakaway runs against Missouri with camera catching him front side. His gait makes me think of a Native American paint, a war horse of the plains tribes. Half galloping and half prancing. The gait is practically the same. Naw, I won't be referring to him as the war horse, but..um..if the hoofing fits...

View attachment 400432
Do you indulge in peyote?

BigOrangeLoyalist, thank you. It's like I told another poster, I think as a baby I dropped my head but didn't put it back on quite correctly.

Rylee, peyote? That little cactus? Well, yes, but for medical and religious purposes only whether sick or rituializing or not. In other circumstances, well..the Debil made me do it.

Does Evans rush for 1,000 yards this year?

Definitely if he stays healthy and we make a bowl game. But regardless of bowl game, he's gotta average 91 yards per game over the next 7 regular season games to get to 1000 yards. Definitely seems doable if he can stay healthy.

I'll say this, I knew who you were talking about by the title alone. Have you seen the Waterboy clip though? I'm afraid that might stick as it is dead on accurate.

Reactions: WoodsmanVol

View attachment 400432
Evans does have a gifted running gait for sure.

Does Evans rush for 1,000 yards this year?
Not if he keeps splitting time with Smalls. Smalls is a capable enough back but just doesn't have the vision and toughness in his run like Evans. Small should be limited to those times when Evans needs a breather.

Reactions: kptvol1452

VN Store

Back