Wanya Morris to miss spring after surgery

Yes I would.
I always found it interesting that patients generally bounce back a lot quicker from a THA (total hip replacement) than from a TKA (total knee replacement). Something about weight-bearing status and range of motion.

(A scheduled THA for arthritis or a chronic injury is very different from a surgical repair of a new fracture, which is a whole ‘nother critter.)

Last edited:
Bowl game was 4 weeks ago-sounds like he had it right afterward if he had it a month ago!!

In most cases, I would rather have surgery on my hip rather than my knee. Since I do not know the details of the surgery, I would think he will be in good shape for Fall practice.
Absolutely not, especially if it was a hip dislocation like Tau or Bo.

Just our luck .. 5 stars the guys who cant stay on field .. move Mays to LT beside Trey .. RG can be manned by Carvin and Calbert .. he will probably have issues from now on .. so start working on solution now .

Just our luck .. 5 stars the guys who cant stay on field .. move Mays to LT beside Trey .. RG can be manned by Carvin and Calbert .. he will probably have issues from now on .. so start working on solution now .

Jumping the gun a bit aren't you? They surgery and keeping him out of the spring may be the solution now so there is no problem in the future.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
Why do you think he's going to have issues from here on out? Tua just had hip surgery and he's expected to be a 1st round pick in a few months.

No need to move anyone. Morris will be ready for Fall practice and will be better in 2020 than he was as a Freshman. I look forward to seeing the O-line playing this year. The offense will be the best we have seem in a few years . The defense will be the best we have seen in a number of years. I can hardly wait.

VN Store

Back