Wanya Morris arrives at OU

EricberryFAN

GO VOLS MAN!

What is everyone's take on this post? I usually don't try to over analyze tweets but C'mon man. He's making it sound like it's terrible here. We had our kicker leave today too. What's yall stance on what is really going on? How much worse can this get?šŸ˜‚

What is everyone's take on this post? I usually don't try to over analyze tweets but C'mon man. He's making it sound like it's terrible here. We had our kicker leave today too. What's yall stance on what is really going on? How much worse can this get?šŸ˜‚

Good for him. Now letā€™s concentrate on our team and the players that stayed and support them.

Mixed for me. Things have been a mess around here, understand he might feel some relief - though I wish he and others had given the new staff a little more consideration. The unfortunate thing is twitter is broadcast all - so he can't just be enthused for OK fans and silent to UT fans. At the same time, there's just no reason to dump on the university and his former teammates with the emphasis on relief. Lack of maturity.

Reactions: vol94
I feel like it's safe to say it is terrible here.
For some it was...
Doesn't mean the whole thing is bad for everyone else.

It really all depends on what you choose to focus on! We still have a whole team of guys in Knoxville excited about their future with their new coach.

Some "fans" might need to try that approach for once.

I took it to mean that Wanya is a dumda$$ and had problems transferring due to his grades.

There are those who cause problems and those who fix problems.
We'll probably come out ahead in the long run on this one, whether we know it or not. I hope he gets the Sooners in deep trouble.

I was actually hoping him and Henry T would be back. Always sounded like Lawrence and Gray were always gone. I can understand Gray, that guy took a pounding. Not sure why he would go anywhere near Morris. With him leaving there is a depth issue but not sure he is someone we canā€™t leave without.

1611965776902.gif

Best of luck to the young man. Inky Johnson said it best. ā€œIf you donā€™t want to be here just get the hell outā€ ā€œIf we have to beg you to stay get the hell outā€

Inky said this recently about the transfers?

tenor.gif

I love our players, but if they leave to go play for some other team then they are nonexistent to me. I can't blame them for wanting to leave, and in most of these cases it's the smartest move for their futures.

However, I'm not gonna post some fake happy for them tweet, and wish them the best of luck. I hope Oklahoma loses every game.

While I can understand their decisions, I say we ignore these guys leaving

VN Store

Back