WANTED

donsargegolf

Somone send to a moving van and the nicest care package available to Mr. David Cutcliffe and his family in Oxford, Mississippi. He is unemployed and I will buy him the nicest set of headphones available and a recliner to put in the Tom Elam press box for him to sit. Calling Phil Fulmer, do the right thing- hire Coach Cutcliffe back. :pepper:

Cutcliffe in the press box, Sanders on the field. Sounds like a winning combination to me.

1998 Cutcliffe in press box as OC, Sanders on field as QB coach. I think that is how it should be, period!!!

Not saying you guys specifically, but it's funny to see all of these folks wanting him back now, when they wanted him gone during the mid 90's when we couldn't beat Florida because of his conservative play calling.

Interesting.

No, they wanted Coach Majors gone. If you remember our offense was always strong and defense weak.( didn't fla score 63 onus in the swamp? )

Umm, I hate to break it to ya, but Majors was already gone. And yes, there were MANY folks who wanted Cutcliffe gone.

I'll be for Cutcliffe coming back the day that I hear that Archie Manning has another son.

Originally posted by GAVol@Dec 1, 2004 8:23 PM
I'll be for Cutcliffe coming back the day that I hear that Archie Manning has another son.

. . . or daughter.

She'd probably be in the top cut of recruited QB's, too.

Just imagine Eli with long hair.

VN Store

Back