Police seeking suspect for crime against elderly fan at Neyland Stadium (suspect arrested)

Even if this POS doesn’t get caught, the roasting he’s gotten on the internet should be enough to ruin his self confidence. Maybe he’ll never leave the house again.
You assume he has computer skills. He may not even be aware that I'm going to call him a POS in the next sentence. Hey you, theftboy, you are a POS.

Virginia man arrested in Neyland Stadium stolen credit card case

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The University of Tennessee Police Department have arrested a man suspected of stealing an elderly person’s credit card and spending over $350 at Neyland Stadium during the Vols season-opener on Sept. 2.
Justin Chambers, 41, of Jonesville, Virginia was arrested and charged with two counts of forgery, two counts of fraudulent use of a credit/debit card and one count of theft of property.

"Investigators were able to identify the suspect by matching his clothing from VolShop security footage with footage of him scanning his ticket to enter the stadium at Gate 14."

So Big Orange Brother is watching as you enter. I have never noticed cameras at the gates

Reactions: Volador
"Investigators were able to identify the suspect by matching his clothing from VolShop security footage with footage of him scanning his ticket to enter the stadium at Gate 14."

So Big Orange Brother is watching as you enter. I have never noticed cameras at the gates
Part of me says “great job,” while part of me says that’s creepy. My guess is it’s tied to facial recognition. I doubt some detective was assigned to look at everyone’s clothing over this.

Reactions: AdoptedVOL

This might also help to explain the mystery of how they can ban a fan for the rest of the season or for life and know whether he/she is sneaking into the game or not...

This might also help to explain the mystery of how they can ban a fan for the rest of the season or for life and know whether he/she is sneaking into the game or not...

I would think multiple individuals sitting in front of multiple monitors looking, with our without facial recog software, would be a stretch.

Yay. Justice is served.

Hope he drops the soap.

1637352430700.png Can someone help me set up a "Go F*** Me Page" for this human hemorroid??

VN Store

Back