Walters State Baseball

50 miles in the other direction is Tennessee Wesleyan University, ranked #2 in NAIA, and are headed to the NAIA World Series after winning their Kingsport regional.

East TN is pretty good in baseball...
That’s awesome. I was offered a partial scholarship to play for Wesleyan out of high school but I couldn’t afford to go there.

Senators are the only undefeated team in final 4 in a bracket that is apparently designed be a deranged chaos theoretician.

FF4FAB02-26DE-4791-8846-0D858201AB81.jpeg

Last nights win was against #2 seed who was previously undefeated. Senators are #1 seed

They play #7 seed Cowley in semis with #2 playing #5

Last edited:
Reactions: WillisWG
Senators are the only undefeated team in final 4 in a bracket that is apparently designed be a deranged chaos theoretician.

View attachment 460397

Last nights win was against #2 seed who was previously undefeated. Senators are #1 seed

They play #7 seed Cowley in semis with #2 playing #5

Yep there is sanity in using a power of 2 bracket design in a double elimination tournament.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Yep there is sanity in using a power of 2 bracket design in a double elimination tournament.

Why would they give the winner of the 5/6 game a bye into third round? Completely random. Then the winner of a 2nd round game gets a bye to 4th.

10 is a stupid number. It's an odd number of game. Play 8 or 12

Last edited:
Don’t know if this will actually work tonight but I’m gonna give it a shot.🤷‍♂️

GBO!!

VN Store

Back