Wake Forest vs. Wisconsin. The Mayo bowl

Watching Wake Forest move the ball makes me think the Clawfense might not have been the problem

Reactions: Lexvol
Go Wake I guess. I’m supposed to be working, but not really feeling it .

Watching Wake Forest move the ball makes me think the Clawfense might not have been the problem
He only had 1 season. With more time maybe it could have worked. Looking back, I didn’t hate it as much as I have our offenses under Pruitt.

Wake vs NC State, who do you root for?
Wake. Wake is Switzerland. They are neutral. You can’t really dislike Wake until they are actually good, and even then you know it won’t last long.

He only had 1 season. With more time maybe it could have worked. Looking back, I didn’t hate it as much as I have our offenses under Pruitt.

It would have taken 2-3 years of recruiting and development for the system. It’s interesting that Tahj Boyd decommits from Tennessee after that season and goes on to be the foundational piece that kicked off Dabo’s success at Clemson... Can’t help but wonder what could have been with a little more patience.

Reactions: BUBear
LOL... Wisconsin jumping pass routes like they're standing in the huddle getting the playcall.

Reactions: Kinger

VN Store

Back