Wade says he should be allowed to coach

From what little I have followed it seems the issue is he's refusing to talk to LSU or The NCAA

He knows that could be used against him in the trial if he speaks

Yes I know this also. But the ESPN scroll is using that quote in response to him wanting to coach. Seems absurdly off target in terms of LSU's response.

Reactions: BruinVol
He is caught on wiretap, what can he say he is caught. LSU isn't about to let him coach nor should they. Of course if he is going to deny it's him he is welcomed to try that defense. LOL ! Wade is TOAST!

Wow, what an incriminating article and the comments by the LSU faithful; wow! Tennessee fans had a fit over a coach being hired because of his past decisions, rightfully so. These LSU clowns are having a fit over their administration when the coach has clearly done wrong. I hope the team is distracted today by all this and Gators beat them bad, (and if you know me I NEVER cheer for the Gators). Go Vols!

The LSU response is he has yet to deny any wrongdoing, not admit it. At least that’s what I read.

He would be crazy to deny wrong doing to his boss with tapes out there and not knowing what others will testify to. If he doesn't deny to his bosses then they must fire him. His only choice is to avoid a meeting.

Reactions: savannahfan
He would be crazy to deny wrong doing to his boss with tapes out there and not knowing what others will testify to. If he doesn't deny to his bosses then they must fire him. His only choice is to avoid a meeting.
That is true, but he should just be quiet if he didn’t do anything wrong and let this play out. He’s making a clown of himself by continuing to talk about it.

Coach Wade,

You have the right to remain stupid.

If you give up that right then everything you say will further just beat the hell out of you.

After that then you have the right to remain more ignorant than a sack of sand.

I will NOT appoint a free attorney for you because you have plenty of $$$ to hire any attorney that's ignorant enough to represent you.

Any attorney ignorant enough to represent you has the right to destroy their reputation and is such a moron that they should probably just be disbarred.

Please just move to Syria or Iran where we can forget about you forever.

VFL...GBO!!!

PS....ALL players that you paid to come to LSU should be thrown off the team effective today!

Coach Wade,

You have the right to remain stupid.

If you give up that right then everything you say will further just beat the hell out of you.

After that then you have the right to remain more ignorant than a sack of sand.

I will NOT appoint a free attorney for you because you have plenty of $$$ to hire any attorney that's ignorant enough to represent you.

Any attorney ignorant enough to represent you has the right to destroy their reputation and is such a moron that they should probably just be disbarred.

Please just move to Syria or Iran where we can forget about you forever.

VFL...GBO!!!

PS....ALL players that you paid to come to LSU should be thrown off the team effective today!
LSU's men's basketball program should be put on 4 year NCAA probation on recruiting and not being able to go to postseason tournaments.

That is true, but he should just be quiet if he didn’t do anything wrong and let this play out. He’s making a clown of himself by continuing to talk about it.

I think clown is his mantra, if you have ever seen him on the sidelines. Just needs a red nose and one of those big horns.

What Bruce did isn’t even a violation anymore if I’m not mistaken and apparently lying to the NCAA isn’t anymore either...

Judging by Bruce's prior stops and his time at Auburn, the BBQ wasnt the only time he bent NCAA rules at UT. Chances are he was lying to prevent the NCAA from taking a deeper look at why kids such as Tobias Harris was choosing UT over the bluebloods...

Meanwhile... LSU just trotts along. Still playing bball with ineligible players. Any other school, sans UK or Bama, would have already been told NO POSTSEASON for you and your wins have been vacated. UK/UT split the SEC again.
The SEC is as spineless as you can get. Almost as bad as the NCAA. Don't forget about the incredibly harsh penalties UNC got after offering fake classes for 2 dedcades. Oh, wait...

Reactions: feathersax
And should be SECCOY! With the bonuses resulting from a great year of LSU basketball. Some might say a "Historic Year."

Judging by Bruce's prior stops and his time at Auburn, the BBQ wasnt the only time he bent NCAA rules at UT. Chances are he was lying to prevent the NCAA from taking a deeper look at why kids such as Tobias Harris was choosing UT over the bluebloods...
No Bruce was clean while at UT. It was just everywhere else.

The comments of the LSU fans on the 247 article are a joke, they blame it all on the administration and want the AD ( who is an idiot) and the President fires.

One of the posters on there who claims to be an attorney says it this way: Wade has not been charged yet, so the feds do not have to share whatever other recordings they have. So his only option is to not discuss and keep it in limbo- but he needs to not talk to the media. If he confesses there were others he may give new evidence they didn’t have. Crazy

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back