'20 WA OLB Sav'ell Smalls

In before everyone goes after Atlanta Vol
200w.gif
I don’t think @Atlanta VOL had forecast Smalls to TN, did he?

@Atlanta VOL

Any chance we can get back in with Smalls if we keep winning? Know he's committed to Washington, but nothing's ever done til the dotted line is signed. Was wondering if coaches maybe still keep in touch or whether this ship has totally sailed?

@Atlanta VOL

Any chance we can get back in with Smalls if we keep winning? Know he's committed to Washington, but nothing's ever done til the dotted line is signed. Was wondering if coaches maybe still keep in touch or whether this ship has totally sailed?
It would not be a secret anymore if he told you.

Curious if this one is completely shut down or not to UW as they could be 5-5 after tonight. I thought I recalled him saying he wanted to play for a winner. Obviously not saying we’re doing any better, but winning out would make TN and UWs stances very different going into the offseason. Seemed as though it was us, FSU and UW with the most steam when he committed. Obviously FSU is out since Taggart got canned, so this could be interesting if Nieds stays on him and us winning out.

Curious if this one is completely shut down or not to UW as they could be 5-5 after tonight. I thought I recalled him saying he wanted to play for a winner. Obviously not saying we’re doing any better, but winning out would make TN and UWs stances very different going into the offseason. Seemed as though it was us, FSU and UW with the most steam when he committed. Obviously FSU is out since Taggart got canned, so this could be interesting if Nieds stays on him and us winning out.
He’s also said he wants to play for a defensive minded head coach. Same as Sewell. So who knows..

UWash is heading in the wrong direction. Shocking for a Peterson-coaches team. Eason just sucks, though. And there’s no way OreState should be hanging with them. We could win the long game on this one. Maybe.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill

VN Store

Back