VT player charged with murder

Firebirdparts

I don't want to make light of this, but I was quite curious about Fulmer Cup scoring for murder, and it turns out it's 20 whopping points. however, a team cannot win the Fulmer Cup just for the actions of one player.

RDU VOL#14

I’m a Flawed Character
I don't want to make light of this, but I was quite curious about Fulmer Cup scoring for murder, and it turns out it's 20 whopping points. however, a team cannot win the Fulmer Cup just for the actions of one player.
There’s no I in Team, but there is in First Degree.

RDU VOL#14

I’m a Flawed Character
I see how it happens if the purpose is for a random hookup, like in this case. However to your point I am baffled how exactly somebody has a long-term "relationship" with a fictitious persona online.
It’s pretty crazy. It was the second time he visited Jerry and it was at this time he found out that he wasn’t a she.

ButchPlz

There was a lot said on their forum before the news release. The victim was thought to have been drugging people in a restaurant and then cat fishing them. Nobody ever did anything about it.
Interesting. Our local news was running stories about a bunch of instances of spiked drinks down in Blacksburg not long ago.

VN Store

Sponsors