VT fans slamming us???

Tell VA Tech to win something more significant than an ACC title, in a down year for Miami and FSU, then I might consider listening to what they have to say.

Ask them how it feels to have their most distinguished alumnus be Ron Mexico.

It seems those Ho-keys haven't seen a fark. Well at least VN is making the rounds!

Hey gang, I live up here with all these Chokies, and believe me, there's nothing here to get worked up about.

They have been wannabes for so long, they actually think they have won it all on numerous occasions.

I just take EVERYTHING they say with a half a grain of salt.

Had it not been for Ron Mexico, no one would really even take them half way serious, much less serious for real.

It's sorta pitiful if you want to know the truth. They actually think they are big time.

Bless you Surrealvol! If there is one thing i cannot tolerate, it's a hokie band wagon. You spoke well!!

I hear this VT garb, day in and day out from work. One thing i can actualy enjoy from being out of work (due to injury) is i dont have to hear how stacked they are. Half of the VT fans i know couldnt tell ya who they play next, just that vick is great, or how they read that they about beat Auburn in the something or other bowl, so they bought the shirt, cuzzz UT is going down!

Ask them if their starting QB plans on drinking or doing drugs with anymore 15 year old girls?

The back story is that I work with the East Cobb Hokie that posted the link. He wanted to post the logo onto the VT website, but could not. So I posted the logo on VN and forwarded him the link. Then all the trash talking began.

Why should we care what Venereal (disease) Tech thinks about us? I'm sure Ron Mexico Jr. will let the chokies down multiple occasions this season. :bottom:

Originally posted by U-T@Jun 23, 2005 1:33 AM
Ask them if their starting QB plans on drinking or doing drugs with anymore 15 year old girls?
[snapback]106725[/snapback]​

I know i'm rippin someone off on this but"he likes his girls like he likes his scotch,12trs old and mixed up with coke" VT was dirty as hell at the Sugar Bowl as seen TV doesn't show all!

Last I remember when we faced Virginia Tech, we beat 'em. We are much better since then, they are not.

VN Store

Back