Vrabel mentions Dobbs when asked about potential QB

I'd like to think that if Dobbs wasn't playing behind a crap line he would have won that game. The Titans did not give him the best chance for success at all.
Look up the phrase 'getting fed to the wolves' and you will find a picture of JD playing for the Titans last season.

I hope he gets a shot, and I really hope he pulls it off.

If you have Tannehill, Dobbs, and Willis, which two of that three are you keeping?

Obviously Dobbs is not an elite NFL QB but the guy can play the game..
It seems he's always thrown into a crappy situation. Pre season, no one cares. Mop up duty with the back ups.
Crap Oline in Nashville.

I'd like to think that if Dobbs wasn't playing behind a crap line he would have won that game. The Titans did not give him the best chance for success at all.

OTOH, just like he got the starting job @ UT, a crap OL makes a mobile QB like Josh a hot commodity!

Dobbs can be more successful if someone would mold an offense around his strengths. A lot of QBs could be. The Eagles proved those "gimmicky college offenses" will work in the NFL too[/QUOTE
Dobbs can be more successful if someone would mold an offense around his strengths. A lot of QBs could be. The Eagles proved those "gimmicky college offenses" will work in the NFL too
He “could” be. No one knows. I don’t think he is a star but he is very serviceable backup who can play sparingly.

Reactions: Vol865

VN Store

Back