Vote Rennia Senior Class Award

Up to 3.5 but know their best hours are yet to come. If they are still behind by 2 percent of more at 6 oclock today think this is ours.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Up to 4.1 percent lead. I don't know if they have left the building but I just voted about 50 times in two minutes about the easiest voting I have been able to do since this started.

Everybody that is here posting on volnation today go to the first post and put in 25 to 50 votes for Rennia will take about five minutes. Thank you to all the regular voters this is the kind of team I love to be on.

I have noticed that were up 5.7 percent so looks with a little over six hours to go looks like Rennia is the winner of the fan vote. I keep my eye on it see if they make any kind of move don't expect it since it is after 11 in Spain and Maine should be voting now and that doesn't seem to be happening.

Reactions: KrazyVolFan
I have noticed that were up 5.7 percent so looks with a little over six hours to go looks like Rennia is the winner of the fan vote. I keep my eye on it see if they make any kind of move don't expect it since it is after 11 in Spain and Maine should be voting now and that doesn't seem to be happening.

I’m guessing they thought the voting ended at midnight on March 22. Which it does... but that was 4 hours ago for them.

I would say the deadline is based on the location of the poll's server, not the location of the voter, who can, BTW, look like they are voting from other locations by using a VPN.

I’m guessing they thought the voting ended at midnight on March 22. Which it does... but that was 4 hours ago for them.

VN Store

Back